Talent Acquisition Manager at Adobe
Views:577 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Adobe - Consultant - Employee Relations (4-7 yrs)
Employee Relations Consultant
The Employee Relations Consultant @ Adobe would be responsible for providing subject matter expertise for Employee Relations issues as well as investigating and responding to complaints and complex, high-risk, or sensitive employee relations cases related to investigations, performance management, and organization restructures, or job changes. The role would also be a key partner in development of employee and HR compliance policies and processes.
Highly proactive in nature, the job also includes driving predictive data analysis and trends based on reports & data provided by larger people resources team.
The Employee Relations Consultant @ Adobe would be providing specialized consultation on performance management, and employee discipline issues. Serving as a direct point of contact in assigned area and working closely with employees, managers & leadership to resolve issues. The ER consultant would be a key coach & advisor in maintaining a positive ER environment within the business.
What you'll do :
- Provide deep technical expertise in employee relations, insight regarding the work environment, cross-organization analysis to drive employee engagement strategies/changes, and address people-related challenges to achieve business results.
- Conduct timely, objective and thorough HR investigations in response to employee related allegations, hotline reports and external agency claims to mitigate risk, address high-complexity complaints, and achieve effective resolutions. This would involve driving the process of preparing an investigation and drive the same in collaboration with legal and other stakeholders followed by implementation and communication of recommended actions
- Drive Manager Enablement with respect to various aspects of employee relations. Coach, counsel, and educate managers at all three stages of the Adobe
Check-In philosophy :
- Formulate action plans and provide necessary coaching to Managers for implementation post Employee pulse surveys and local dipsticks
- Facilitate & Manage various ER process like Corrective action plans, Reduction in force, etc. by coaching & partnering with managers, leaders, etc.
- Identify retention needs and collaborate with BPs & COEs in Developing Appropriate Retention Strategies
- Prepare, complete, and timely documentation and reports of findings for all investigations with follow-through on all matters.
- Drive proactive management of potential risks - based on data received from reports or from other sources, identify patterns and trends, and develop programs to put corrective plans in place or to minimize risk of issues occurring
What you need to succeed :
- MBA with experience of working in the People Resources (HR) domain as an Employee Relations Specialist or HR Business Partner with specific experience in coaching employees and managers on Employee relations.
- Experience in employment regulations would be preferred
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal abilities. Ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful, mature and flexible
- Good reasoning ability and sound judgment
- High energy level, comfortable in multitasking
- Should be familiar with documentation of employee issues.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.