Aditya Birla Group - Marketing Role - CoE - Key Institutions/Mega/Government Projects - UltraTech Cement (9-12 yrs)
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Mumbai
Organization: GMC CMO
Introduction about the Business_1
UltraTech Cement is the largest cement manufacturer in India with an installed capacity of about 98.7 million tonnes. The company has production facilities in 20 locations spread across the country and has plans to grow further than acquisition and green field expansion. The UltraTech brand occupies a premium position with a market capitalization of Rs. 81438 crores. The Indian cement industry has a capacity of 409 million tonnes and a supply demand gap putting pressure of prices due to excess capacity. The market has strong regional players in each Zone and has strong brand competition. Supply chain is extremely critical in ensuring the delivery of cement from the manufacturing locations to the consumption centers. Further, cement is a distribution intensive product with focus in cement movement being on high volumes and low distribution cost. Logistics function plays a key differentiator role through its distribution network and the focus has been on creating continuous value and service differentiation at each stage right from planning to delivery. The nature of cement consumption in urban locations is quite different from the nature of cement consumption in rural locations which calls for differentiated supply chain strategies to serve urban and rural customers. Keeping these factors in mind, having an agile and responsive supply chain is absolutely essential for attaining industry leadership. An effective Vendor Management ensures an alignment of different categories of service providers to satisfy both internal and external customers, building relationship with Railways for long term policies and improving loading / unloading infrastructure. It is vital to focus on multiple variables like cost of delivery, mode of delivery, expected service level, protect quality, creating facilities, use of technology, lot size, lead time, inventory management and optimal handling operations. The major challenges being to serve diversified customers across India, manage complex supply chain and maintain strong customer interface by ensuring “On time in full supplies” to the customers at optimum cost.
1) Design and execute compelling account based marketing strategy to communicate brand’s differentiated proposition and drive customer loyalty and premium.
2) Build strong relationship and network with strategic accounts to develop deep understanding of their current & emerging needs & wants to identify and capture value creation opportunities.
3) Research customers and customer’s customer path to purchase to isolate sharp insights. Leverage validated insights to drive the desired behaviour shift through effective marketing campaigns.
4) Identify and develop strategic B2B engagement touch points/ contact points to showcase brand’s value proposition and innovative solutions to reinforce expertise and empathy.
5) Create superior and immersive customer experience through high quality and consistent branding both online and off line to build brand imagery and customer loyalty. Build a mobile first digital communication strategy to drive ease of customer engagement.
6) Collaborate and forge strong relationship with cross functional teams to create effective and optimized marketing programs designed to support the annual business plan.
7) Influence creative agencies to transform the quality and sophistication of the branding, communication & customer engagement programs.
8) Measure effectiveness through NPS, volume growth, new account acquisition and price premium and incorporate learning to augment planning and execution.
9) Benchmark our performance and process within and outside own industry to map gaps in CX and identify routes to bridge them effectively.
Qualifications - MBA - Marketing
Experience Level - 9 - 12 Years
Reports to: Senior Vice President
Last Date of Application - Jan 31, 2019, 11:59:00 PM
Job Type - PERMANENT
Job Time - FULL TIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.