Aditya Birla Group - Assistant General Manager/Deputy General Manager - Maintenance (16-20 yrs)
1. Planning -Planning of maintenance jobs on day today basis. Prioritize maintenance jobs to be carried out. Plan for resources required for maintenance. Plan for stoppages required if any for carrying out maintenance activities.
2. Equipment Availability-Improve mechanical equipment availability. Execution of preventive Maintenance and condition based maintenance work as per schedule. Timely replacement of worn out & damaged spares to avoid equipment failures. Machine breakdown analysis and corrective/preventive measures. Maintaining optimum quantity of spares, consumables of good quality.
3. Cost -Ensure maintenance cost is within the allocated budget. Monitor consumption pattern analyze higher consumption and initiate corrective and preventive measures. Ensure optimum capacity selection of equipments/spares. Identify new avenues for cost reduction.
4. Safety -Ensure safety of men and machine. Implementing OHS Management system. Ensure use of personal protective equipments and safety practices.
5. People Development -Identify training needs and organize for training. Identify training needs of sub-ordinates. Train workmen in maintenance of new equipments. Train workmen on new methods/maintenance practices. Recommend for specialized trainings required if any.
6. System Implementation -Implementation of ISO 9001, EMS 14001, OHSMS, TPM,TQM, WCM and other management initiatives. Align activities as per system requirements. Persue & ensure for active participation of employees in adopting new systems to bring improvements in working.
Job Type - PERMANENT
Job Time - FULLTIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.