Senior Executive at Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail
Views:1098 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail - Area Visual Merchandiser (2-5 yrs)
Area Visual Merchandiser - Tamil Nadu/Kerala
- New retail identity roll out/ Facelift / Project take-off roll out.
- Designing its elevations and store display spaces
- Effective and impactful trade show roll out smoothly as per calendar; within budgets
- Adaptations of creatives across the region stores
- Responsible for supervision of window display implementation in all brand stores across the region in coordination with the vendors
- Ensure the window displays are in alignment with concept/framework.
- Forecast handover to Operations post implementation of visual display of new stores in order to reduce new store opening cost.
- Acquire and compare quotations from vendors to ensure procurement of quality products at the least possible price.
- Follow up with vendors to ensure delivery of props within specified schedule.
- Ensure payment to the respective vendors and follow up on billing processes
- Get dockets for creative purchases.
- Monitor the budget for Visual Merchandising and highlight any deviations.
- To operate & achieve the vm spent as per budgets
- Submission of bills on time.
- Provide regular and constructive feedback to stores on their displays weekly to ensure they are in line with concept.
- Store Visits - Share store visit plan
- In station stores needs to be visited daily and outstation 12-15 days every month
- Implement VM training modules at various levels - store VM champs, CC, SM and constantly create a culture of VM training