HR Manager at Aditya Birla Capital
Views:1870 Applications:324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Aditya Birla Capital - Relationship Manager - Mid Market - IIM/XLRI/IIT/FMS/IIFT/MDI (1-5 yrs)
RM is responsible to assist Zonal Head in delivering Profitability, Fee & Asset Book numbers. He / She would assist the Zonal Head in delivering Profitability & Asset Book numbers in line with the budgets and simultaneously ensure building up of a quality loan book. SRM shall execute the entire loan lifecycle requirements from origination to post disbursement account monitoring to complete collection of loan in a seamless manner. RM/SRM should be able to take pre-emptive corrective action towards any indication of irregularity in portfolio.
Transaction Lifecycle Management -
Every transaction has three phases - (a) Deal Creation (b) Post Disbursement monitoring / management (c) Repayment / Loan Closure. In each of these phases of the deal, several critical activities are involved.
- Portfolio Creation Portfolio Management Closure / Foreclosure
- Regular meetings with potential customers
- Term Sheet Negotiation
- Internal Approval
- Loan Document Negotiation
- Security Creation
- Disbursement - Periodic Reviews
- Site Visits
- Covenants Monitoring
- Security Perfection
- Collection / Overdue Management
- Consortium Meetings
- Interest Rate Resets
- NOC requests
- Amongst others - Prepayment Premium
- Collection / Overdue / NPA management
- Initiating New Transaction
- Rollover of existing facility
- Release of security
- Product Coverage - PSFG will focus to cover the mid cap corporates across the country and be their financier and advisor of choice. The product portfolio includes corporate & project loans, bridge loans, structured finance transactions, working capital cash flow gap financing, receivables and investment monetization's and other advisory services. Broadly, the deals can be segmented in the following Product categories:
- Project Finance - Providing finance for the purposes of developing a Project, where the borrower is a special purpose vehicle or an operating company, to cater to all requirements of Greenfield Projects, Brownfield Projects, Completed Projects
- Corporate Loan - Providing finance to companies based on existing Balance Sheet comfort of the Borrower and repayment shall be by normal operating cash flow of the Borrower.
- Structured Finance - Providing structured lending with security structure towards meeting special Sponsor Financing requirements of Project / Companies
- Bridge Loan - Providing bridge finance to companies against committed cash flow in near future which will be utilised for repayment of Facility by the Borrower
- Working Capital - Providing working capital finance to companies based on existing Balance Sheet comfort of the Borrower
- Equipment Finance - Providing finance for purchase of identifiable item of plant and machinery and other equipment's including for modernisation/ expansion / replacement.
Credit Appraisal Memorandum, Deal Structuring, Financial Modelling, Compliance. SRM shall be responsible for preparing high quality appraisal notes and financial model. He should be able to address the queries of the RISK analysts and present deal contours to the Credit Committee satisfactorily. He / She should have sound understanding of the Deal Structure and should be able to analyse audited / unaudited financials of the Borrowers. Since the lending is mostly at SPV level and with limited or no-recourse to operating cash flows, it is very critical that SRM possess strong quantitative & financial modelling skills for thorough due diligence of the project/deal base case financials, sensitivity analysis and DSCR calculations. Compliance with all terms of sanction, timely servicing of debt obligations and periodic monitoring of the financial health of the borrower are important aspect of maintaining healthy portfolio. Key focus of SRM will be to ensure complete compliance with internal / external regulations for the portfolio handled by him / her.
Ongoing interaction with other Banks & Financial Institutions, Sector Experts, Technical Engineers, Credit Rating Agencies, Key Customers & Suppliers etc. SRM shall build cordial working relationship with their counterparts in Syndication & Lending teams of other banks, FIs and market intermediaries. SRM should periodically interact with technical experts on the sector such as Lenders Engineer, Lenders Legal Counsel, and Lenders Insurance Advisor to assess the financial health of the Project / Borrower.
Customer Acquisition & Relationship management. SRM will maintain database of target customers, identify potential clients and assist Zonal Head in sourcing new business opportunities from these potential customers. He / She shall also maintain constant interactions with existing clients and ensure superior client satisfaction.
Transaction Due Diligence. Incumbent shall utilize his / her exceptional financial & credit understanding skills in conducting thorough transaction due diligence and thereby identify, highlight & mitigate transaction risks.
Education: Tier 1 MBA Colleges