Head - Human Resources at Adhiraj Constructions
Views:920 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Adhiraj Constructions - General Manager - Marketing (5-10 yrs)
General Manager - Marketing
The Adhiraj Group, shaping the skyline of Navi Mumbai and Kharghar over the last 25 years, with over 1million. sq. ft. of delivered spaces and 4 million. sq. ft. under construction, is the dominant and most transformative real estate player in Navi Mumbai precincts. Its marquee project, Adhiraj Capital City is an expansive 40-acre development, with mixed use credentials, with residential spaces contained in 20+ market-altering skyscrapers. Associations with various International consultants including Aedas, ILC & HB Studios assure gold standards in vision, construction, planning and execution of a brand new city. The project houses some of Capital city's marquee developments including Navi Mumbai's first 7 star clubhouse Elysium, Capital Park and Street Capital. Promising, diligent and aggressive Brand Managers, with proven track record of high accomplishments, are sought to man the duties for this remarkable brand and the products therein.
- Sustained efforts at developing brand Capital City Kharghar across Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, OS AND NRI markets. Plan and execute activation around inventory. Optimise Loyalty events around project delivery calendar to create positive brand w-o-m.
- Strategize activity calendar + execute end to end as critical support towards brand objectives - i.e. Brand salience + Sales.
- Conceptualize and execute a comprehensive communication and activation plan,
- Fire all distribution and support verticals to aid sales across markets.
Key Responsibilities :
- Creating and executing business calendar across territories for continuous exchange with key stakeholders (Sales + Channel + Influence groups + Customers) in key markets
- Outreach through innovative tools - communication + events + usage of the newly-developed Capital City Sales Office.
- Developing an on-going communication with stakeholders mentioned in (1) above
1. Inventory selection + packaging + dates + vertical sound off + end to end media planning for Capital City Kharghar.
2. Briefing agencies on communication brief + getting output in sync.
3. Understanding pricing across micro-market and devising calls around activations.
4. Developing a cogent calendar for sustenance AND activation sales for CCK.
5. Customer understanding through surveys + market research + flowback in strategy and communication.
Performance Dimensions :
Value Creation(create business value and follow through the results)
1. Conceptualization and execution of communication ideas across stakeholders: i) Channel, ii) End consumer, iii) Sales Force, iv) Influencers
2. Development and execution of a high-intensity ATL (and on site + CCKCP) campaign around the parent brand. Derive budgets and close out approvals from Sr. Management. Derive budgets and close out approvals from Sr. Management. Execute the calendar, integrating multi-stakeholder efforts.
1. Innovate to consistently take CCK as investment + end use opportunities: Frequency + Scale + Output (No of leads generated + Impact of these exercises pegged through brand surveys)
2. No. of transactions + volume of business evaluated quarter on quarter. Spikes, if any.
3. Leads through campaigns and realised revenue from the BTL + ATL exercises.
4. Awareness and perception scores of Capital City Kharghar as a brand.
Operational Excellence(End-to-end execution per required result areas)
1. High degree of finesse in end-to-end campaign execution. Managing Media, Advertising, Digital, BTL and multiple other vendors with timely, consolidated inputs and effecting closure.
2. Creation to deployment (Start to Stop Management)
- Quality of output
- Project Management ownership. Richness of Conceptualisation to finesse in deployment
- Feedback from stakeholders (see 1 above)
- Stakeholder Management (Manage and influence stakeholders to drive results)
1. Collaborate with Sales/Marketing/Media/Sales Strategy to conceptualize and formulate the way forward for the brand.
1. Current understanding of issues across functions
2. Generating synergies across functions