HR at Adeption India LLP
Views:345 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Adeption India LLP - Senior Business Analyst (6-9 yrs)
- We are looking for a Sr. Business Analyst who is passionate about identifying creative and innovative solutions for business problems.
- Senior Business Analyst is an Individual Contributor role where you would be involved in identifying complex fuzzy problems, breaking them down into smaller parts, and implementing creative, data-driven solutions. You would be responsible for defining, tracking, and improving key metrics and communicating business trends to stakeholders.
- You will partner with a cross-functional team that is developing innovative computer vision/machine learning systems and advanced visualization applications to create enormous impact through the use of the latest analytical tools and techniques. At Adeption, a high focus on impact and ownership allows for freedom for each to experiment and innovate.
Requirements Analysis: interact with key stakeholders in multiple global locations and analyze existing systems and processes to understand the gap between the current state and target state
Requirements Specification: collaborate with other team members to translate the business needs into documented requirements through an accurate, precise, and detailed specification process
Process Design: develop relevant use cases, design business process and data flows, and specify functional/non- functional requirements
Stakeholder Engagement: develop a stakeholder management plan, ensure buy-in from relevant counterparts and manage dependencies across the project delivery lifecycle
Project Implementation: oversee the implementation of major projects by scoping and prioritizing deliverables, challenging existing assumptions, and come up with alternative solutions in case of blockers
Data analysis: enable data-driven decision making, execute quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights, and influence new opportunities for business based on internal/ external data
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute
- 6-8 years of Business Analysis experience
- Problem-solving skills - ability to break a problem down into smaller parts and develop a solution approach with an appreciation for Math and Business
- Strong knowledge of SQL, advanced Excel
- Good understanding of cyber security and the challenges around implementing change in this space
- Familiar with enterprise risk frameworks and the way large organizations govern risk thresholds
- Prior experience of working on multiple system integration projects.
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of the EdTech industry is a plus
- Knowledge of scripting languages (R, Python, etc.)
- Good background in statistical modeling and experience with statistical tools such as R, Python, Spark, SAS, or SPSS.
- Working experience with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Datastudio, etc)
- Basic knowledge of international taxation (GST) will be beneficial.
- A candidate must be a quick learner and should have a good attitude.
- Good English verbal and written communications skills are extremely important.
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Detail-oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others in a highly demanding and ambiguous environment
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills