Adda247 - AVP/Senior Manager - Digital Marketing & Online Sales (8-15 yrs)
We are looking for a Digital Marketing leader who can work in the AVP capacity, with end-to-end ownership of paid user acquisition for website. The person should be a big fan of metrics, mad about A/B testing, an optimization maniac and have laser focus on growth, growth & growth.
Qualification & Experience :
- Extremely data driven individual with over 5 years of relevant experience
- Engineering educational background (pref. IIT/NSIT/BITS Pilani)
- Experience with B2C products selling
- Experience with app install campaigns for Google Play and/or App Store would be a big plus.
- Lead marketing strategy for paid user acquisition for all acquisition channels
- Manage P&L for all paid marketing campaigns for web signups and mobile app installs and provide projections & budget requirements for the next 12-24 months.
- Design campaigns based on buyer persona, product lifecycle and industry events.
- Constantly look at competitors and provide SWOT analysis and identify their success factors.
Execution & Team Handling :
- Should have prior hands-on experience with most acquisition channels.
- Create audience segmentation & identify keywords and message for different buyer personas.
- Drive traffic as well as maximize channel-wise LTV/CAC for all paid marketing campaigns.
- Identify, analyze each channel to create a sustainable channel for user acquisition.
- Conceptualize & implement paid marketing campaigns on each channel (SEM, Display across networks, FB & more).
- Drive conversions through re-marketing campaigns. Identify the right channels to re-target users
- A/B test: audience targeting, ad copy, creative, landing page and more. o Strong understanding of bidding strategies for various ad platforms.
- Implement Affiliate Marketing Programs & optimize for ROI.
Data Analytics :
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques to determine actionably
- Ability to analyse competitor strategies and recommend changes in our strategy.
- Administer ad platform (Adwords, FB Ads, Adjust/Apsalar) tools for purposes of targeting, bid optimization, running a/b tests, diagnostic reporting and analysis.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in goals
- Monitor and evaluate results and performance across the major channels.
Industry Trends :
- Keep pace with digital marketing industry trends, new channels and other developments
- Should have deep understanding of how Google Adwords, Bing, Affiliate algorithms actually work.
- Deep Knowledge of Ad Platforms : Adwords, Facebook Ads, Keyword Planner & others
- Adjust/Apsalar/similar, Analytics/BI tools/SQL/Excel (GA, Mixpanel, Looker, similar)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.