Manager - HR at Adani Enterprises Ltd.
Views:445 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Adani Group - Lead - HR Analyst (8-10 yrs)
Role title: Lead - HR Analyst
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
- To ensure HR analytics solutions are selected, designed, deployed and sustained in a manner that enhances the effectiveness of decision making by using statistical tools and HCM data to identify trends, and predict performances.
Key Areas of Accountability:
- Gather and analyse data, using statistical models and continuously learning about new ways to mine data and distil meaning out of the increasing amount of data available.
- Build tools to bring meaningful workforce insights to HR leaders and drive actions based on workforce data and insights
- Design HR Analytics roadmap defined into projects with timelines
- Leverage Data Science and the statistical tools to develop predictive capabilities in HR functions including talent acquisition, talent management, compensation and employee engagement
- Support decision making by configuring situations into statistical scenarios and present options based on data analysis
- Ensure optimum use of analytical capabilities of the technology/apps already invested in
- Continuous evaluation of AI/ML capabilities in HR and its relevance in Adani Context, including identification of use-cases for piloting
- Assess regularly the quality and data sufficiency to meet the Organizational needs to use analytics to develop insights and undertake scenario analysis
- Ensure security and compliances of HR analytics stack
- Provide technical guidance and support to ensure usage of existing applications, including system reports and dashboards
EXPERIENCE : 8-10 Years
Location - Ahmedabad
Category - HR
Functional Area - Analytics & Business Intelligence
Required skills - Tableau, Oracle, HR Analytics, Analytics, Python
Course Type - Full time & Certification