Executive Search - CEO at StarChase Executive Search
Views:480 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
AD - Technical Operations - FMCG/Food/Dairy/Beverages (18-22 yrs)
AD Technical Operations - MNC FMCG /Food /Dairy/ Beverages (HO role pref Diversity)
- Lead identification, development and management of sustainable supplier base as well as Third Party Manufacturing (TPM) in India as aligned with global strategy & expectations.
- This role will oversee on site and HO based personnel team to manage the end to end supply network; drive cost improvement projects; enhance technical capabilities and serve as the technical expert on aspects for India.
- The incumbent needs to develop quality upgradation methodology and implement QA
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. The role is single point of contact accountable for managing technical aspects of TPM/supplier mfg, quality, and continuity of supply.
2. Lead supplier/ TPM development strategies that are integrated with business needs.
3. Develop robust supplier improvement plans.
4. Deploy risk mitigation programs to limit exposure to supply disruptions due to technical or quality issues.
5. Lead company efforts in executing material cost reduction / gross margin improvement programs using internal and external resources. Lead or play active role in quality / technical / commercial dispute with suppliers.
6. Work closely with Procurement, R&D, QA & plant stakeholders for New development improvement Projects.
7. Lead team of Dairy/Non-dairy portfolios with delegation & responsibility.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
- Minimum Education : Bachelor/Master Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture Science, Dairy Technology /Food Science or similar discipline and MBA OR relevant Master's Degree
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum 15-20 years of relevant experience. Minimum 20 years of experience in Supplier Development / technical services in food & beverage sector / dairy / Nutritional products industry.
- Hands on working experience is preferred in manufacture/development of ingredients like Milk powders, lactose, edible oils,Food, beverages with a curriculum of managing scope of installations, capacity expansions and start-ups.
- Knowledge on agricultural/dairy commodities used in manufacture of such ingredients is a plus.
- Experience in a similar role in a reputed MNC organization will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.