Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:1004 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
AD/Manager - Deal Advisory - Corporate Finance (6-12 yrs)
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
It will be a client facing role, where you will work with the designated the PE team, Partner in CF team and support them with their client projects and business development initiatives. You will be expected to handle some projects and business development on an independent basis, under the supervision of your reporting senior.
- Your key responsibilities will include:
- Handling complete responsibility of live transactions with support of associate/ senior associate analyst level team members will be available on need basis as per the requirement of the assignment. Experience of past deal closures is must.
- Spotting new opportunities which can be converted to mandates with the support of the Partner
- Analysing portfolios of PE funds and tracking investments and exits
- Coordinating and preparing pitch presentations to obtain new mandates
- Finalising fund raising / M&A mandates of quality clientele / or executable transactions
- Building a healthy pipeline of opportunities and mandates in the identified specific areas of fund raise / M&A engagements
- Have 6- 12 years of post-qualification experience in Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate finance, PE Fund raising and or in a similar environment
- Strong and well-rounded business and macroeconomic understanding
- Strong analytical bent of mind and structured problem solving approach
- High level of strategic and creative thinking
- Extremely high level of comfort with spreadsheets, MS word and Power point
- Have strong soft skills like; interpersonal skills, team skills, communication skills - both verbal and written
- Have the ability to work under pressure - stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours
- Be a qualified CA (ideally 1st attempt)/ MBA from a reputed institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.