AD/Director/Farming Head - BPO/ITeS (10-15 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving business performance i.e GMV and Revenue targets for the SMB business by driving merchant engagement/ account management and life cycle management
- Lead development of merchant engagement strategy, plan and execution towards driving key metrics like activation, share of wallet, cross sell, upsell and retention.
- Lead a team of 18-22 Key Account Managers who manage over 30K SMB merchants
- Partner with product team towards developing stronger product offering and roadmap leveraging insights generated through merchant interaction
- Lead Voice of Customer initiative towards developing a deeper understanding of our merchants
- Partner with analytics to build strong understanding of merchant segments, behaviours and drivers of performance for those key segments
- Develop and drive merchant engagement campaigns/ programs for various segments of merchants
- Work closely with marketing team to drive and manage automated merchant engagement program towards driving key metrics
- Effectively engage with other key stakeholders/ teams to help develop stronger processes/ streamline processes and ensure deeper merchant engagement
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in any course from a tier1 or 2 college in sales/marketing/operations. MBA background will be preferred.
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience in key account management in a B2B setting in a product firm.
- Handled a team of 10-15 before
- Demonstrated leadership within and/or outside a work setting
- Possess strong analytical/logical thinking skills and clarity of thought to identify and solve business problems
- Ability to learn complex businesses very quickly, define problems accurately while paying attention to detail in the solution
- Ability to manage and multi-task under tight deadlines
- Strategic management perspective, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to drive targets across a large team and ensure effective tracking.