Acuvon - Marketing & Business Development Manager - Management Consulting (5-10 yrs)
Acuvon Consulting - Marketing & Business Development Manager - Management Consulting
About Us :
Acuvon Consulting is a management consulting firm with its headquarters in New Delhi, India and representative offices in Riyadh (KSA) and Dubai (UAE).
Our clients belong to diverse set of sectors i.e. Retail, Food & Beverage, Healthcare and Public Sector (Government) and BFSI (including Private Equity and Family Offices).
We have four major service offerings - business accelerator, corporate turnaround, transaction advisory and performance improvement (www.acuvon.com for details)
Our mandates typically range from developing business growth plans with a roadmap and implementation plan, strategic, operational and financial restructuring, business model validation, development of business cycles and process improvement, performance measurement and reporting and commercial and financial due diligence (Buy side)
Our employees are graduates of top-tier engineering and business schools and bring in a diverse set of prior experiences. We are an equal opportunity employee.
Role Summary :
As a MBDM, you will be responsible for co-leading the Marketing and Business Development efforts at Acuvon in conjunction with the Practice Leaders and external marketing / PR agencies. This role requires you to travel to and stay in MENA/APAC region with primary focus on UAE and Saudi Arabia on need basis. (once international travel is safe to resume in view of current COVID pandemic situation)
- Creating annual sales and marketing plan
- Promoting "Brand Acuvon" amongst different stakeholders
- Digital outreach to the target audience through content rich media - video, audio, podcast, email, etc.
- Building a strong digital profile for senior practice leaders
- Being able to generate qualified leads as per quarterly targets through digital channels
- Building the database of clients/prospective clients
- Building a strong pipeline of leads on a continuous basis
- Working with Practice Leaders in creating pitch documents for different service offerings
- Working with Practice Leaders in writing proposals and making submissions in accordance with timelines
- Establishing / maintaining partnership with other management consulting companies for collaborative opportunities
- Being able to achieve quarterly sales targets while maintaining targeted profitability
Education, Experience and Skill-Set:
- MBA in Marketing from a premier business school
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing and Business Development activities
- Minimum 2 years of experience in management consulting firm. Having worked in the ME region would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Able to connect with people and build relationships
- Good understanding of management consulting
- Good presentations skills
We arrange for travel to client location and also ensure comfortable accommodation at the client-site for our employees.
Job Location: Sector - 16B, Noida, India (work from home in view of current COVID pandemic situation)
For more info please visit us on www.acuvon.com