Professional at Acuity Knowledge Partners
Views:311 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Acuity Knowledge Partners - Senior Professional - Legal Support - LLB (8-12 yrs)
About Acuity Knowledge Partners
Acuity Knowledge Partners, formerly part of Moody's Corporation, is a leading provider of bespoke research, analytics, staffing and technology solutions to the financial services sector.
Headquartered in London, Acuity Knowledge Partners has nearly two decades of transformation experience in servicing over 300 clients with a specialist workforce of over 3,000 analysts and delivery experts across its global delivery network.
For further details, please visit our website: www.acuitykp.com
The Role / Responsibilities:
- Successful candidate will be part of Acuity legal team, based out of Gurgaon;
- Mid-Senior level role with responsibility to provide legal and contractual support to business teams globally;
- Providing legal support for sales and business development teams, finance team, delivery teams and education and training teams - including providing support with RFP responses, contract drafting, contracts negotiation with clients;
- Contract Management including ensuring and keeping up to date repository of all company documents, records, contracts using relevant contracts management tools
- Law degree from one of the top 10 universities, with 8-10 years of post-qualification experience with a good corporate law firm(s) and/or in-house (preferably in the outsourcing industry);
- Very good English Communication Skills (written and verbal);
- Good understanding of local laws. Knowledge and prior experience of UK and USA laws would be an added advantage;
- Experience of drafting, vetting, and negotiating different contracts and agreements including commercial contracts, Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, affidavits, NDAs, Letter of Intent;
- Ability to liaise with business stake holders and closing tasks independently;
- Good articulation skills and ability to independently evaluate tasks, situations relating to various commercial and corporate matters, and providing practical solutions/advice to management;
- Prior experience of working on a contract management tool (like Sales Force, Ariba) would be an added advantage, though not mandatory;
- Dynamic go getter, ability to multi-task, willingness to stretch when required, result oriented and strong inter-personal skills.