Professional at Acuity Knowledge Partners
Views:3827 Applications:675 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:458
Acuity Knowledge Partners - Senior Associate - Valuations (3-7 yrs)
About Acuity Knowledge Partners
- Acuity Knowledge Partners, formerly part of Moody's Corporation, is a leading provider of bespoke research, analytics, staffing and technology solutions to the financial services sector.
- Headquartered in London, Acuity Knowledge Partners has nearly two decades of transformation experience in servicing over 300 clients with a specialist workforce of over 2,500 analysts and delivery experts across its global delivery network.
- We provide our clients with unique assistance not only to innovate, implement transformation programmes and increase operational efficiency, but also to manage costs and improve their top lines.
- Acuity Knowledge Partners is assisted by Equistone Partners Europe, a leading private equity organisation that backs specialist growth businesses and management teams.
- For further details, please visit our website: www.acuitykp.com
- This opportunity is ideal for a private equity /investment banking / strategy consulting professional who is interested in working with leading global private equity funds and corporations.
Purpose of the role :
- Acuity Knowledge Partners is currently looking for an individual to play a key role in supporting its Private Equity and fund of funds client. The professional will be closely working as an extended team member for the client and will assist them on investment due diligence, portfolio monitoring and investor reporting services.
- Preparing investment memorandums for new fund investments
- In-depth due diligence for new fund investments
- Analyze PE Funds performance by going through fund literature such as quarterly/financial reports
- Capturing fund valuation data such as investment cost, realized / unrealized value, gross / net multiple, gross / net IRR and financial KPIs such as revenue, EBITDA, net debt etc.
- Revaluation of portfolio investments on quarterly basis using both market and DCF approach
- Creating / updating fund track record and reconciling the data using cash flow notices
- Calculating fund multiples and IRRs using cash flows and performing various fund analytics such as attribution and value creation analysis
- Develop results-driven strategies, including financial spreading, investment modeling, critical industry or market analyses, competitive benchmarking and opportunity assessments through in depth primary and secondary research
- Tracking the performance of operational KPIs and operational updates on quarterly basis
Required Background :
- MBA or other Post-Graduate or Professional Degree from a reputed Institute - 3-6 years of experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Private Equity and Fund of Funds
- Knowledge of MS Office with strong skills in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of databases including CapIQ, Preqin is an added advantage
- Ability to take complete ownership and deliver the projects as per client requirements and timeline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to conduct high-quality project-level conversations with clients
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.