TA at Acquity KP (Previously Moodys)
Views:1811 Applications:386 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Acuity Knowledge Partners - Senior Associate - Private Equity - Healthcare Sector (2-5 yrs)
Sr. Associate- Private Equity - Healthcare
This opportunity is ideal for private equity/investment banking/strategy consulting professionals interested in working with leading global private equity funds and corporations. The role provides good exposure to various aspects of the private equity industry with a focus on the healthcare sector.
This role would involve supporting a large global private equity client with :
- Analyzing investment themes / strategies: Evaluating attractiveness of the overall sector / geography / company focused investment themes and strategies of the fund
- Investment opportunity identification: Identifying emerging and high-growth sectors for investment assessment through market analysis such as market size, historical and projected growth rates, emerging market trends, key drivers, etc.
- New market identification & entry strategies: Identifying new markets for growth through analysis of market size, competitive landscape, growth opportunities and formulating organic and /or inorganic entry strategies
- M&A and strategic analysis: Identification and analysis of potential targets through analysis of markets, products, services and financial synergies
- Commercial due diligence support: Commercial due diligence of potential investment through analysis of the market opportunity, target company's business model, its competitive positioning, etc.
- New product identification and marketing strategies: Market segmentation, product benchmarking, pricing studies, competitor analysis to identify best of breed strategies for investee companies
- Industry dashboards: Periodic monitoring of key industry drivers and performance indicators for specific industries
- Portfolio company monitoring: Periodic tracking of business and financial performance indicators of portfolio companies and benchmarking those with their peer group for timely identification of upside and / or downside triggers
- Project Management: Project structuring, planning, conceptualizing output, leading a team of 2-3 analysts, reviewing team's work, signing-off before delivery
- Client Management: Understanding project request, discuss project, negotiate deadline, handling client queries
Required Background :
- 4-6 year healthcare-focused experience in strategy consulting/investment banking/private-equity/research sectors
- Strong understanding of the healthcare sector and concepts
- MBA from reputed institutions
- Strong business fundamentals and knowledge of business analysis skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
- Dedicated and motivated individuals having demonstrated academic excellence with strong leadership, analytical, communication and teamwork skills
- Proven project management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.