TA at Acuity Knowledge Partners
Views:115 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Acuity Knowledge Partners - Senior Associate - Marketing - B2B Segment (2-4 yrs)
Senior Associate - Marketing - B2B Segment
Global Solutions Marketing
- Conceptualize, design, and execute marketing initiatives that drive brand awareness and lead generation for Acuity solutions and digital applications
- Collaborate with business teams to proactively source high-quality content and thought leadership.
- Strong focus on content creation and content management and content marketing, including Whitepapers, blogs, articles, videos, and much more
- Create content pillars and SEO to ensure top page ranking for service lines
- Support the marketing managers to plan and implement effective go-to-market and demand gen programs
Marketing automation, analytics, and reporting:
- Marketing Automation - Work alongside marketing managers and demand generation team to utilize marketing automation to drive brand awareness, lead generation, and content marketing
- Added advantage if you have hands-on experience on HubSpot, Marketo, or other leading automation platforms
- Analytics and drive ROI - you are expected to monitor marketing web and campaigns data, measure ROI, and suggest areas to optimize
Social Media Marketing :
- Implement innovative ideas to enhance brand equity, visibility, and awareness on social media
- Contribute towards optimizing social media platforms to generate leads, create conversations and create touchpoints in the addressable market
Events and Conferences :
- Work alongside marketing managers to run remote events and webinars, working closely with BU and the sales team
New Ideas and Innovation :
- Demonstrate leadership in new ideas that instill greater process efficiency and effectiveness in marketing
- Learn and deploy marketing best practices across events, online media, social media, branding, and PR to bring about efficiency and improvement in marketing processes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.