Manager - Talent Acquisition at Acuity Knowledge Partners
Views:549 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Acuity Knowledge Partners - Process Leader/Assistant Director - Finance & Accounts (8-12 yrs)
Acuity Knowledge Partners - Process Leader / Assistant Director - Finance (Accounts)
About Acuity Knowledge Partners
- Acuity Knowledge Partners, formerly part of Moody's Corporation, is a leading provider of bespoke research, analytics, staffing and technology solutions to the financial services sector.
- Headquartered in London, Acuity Knowledge Partners has nearly two decades of transformation experience in servicing over 300 clients with a specialist workforce of over 2,500 analysts and delivery experts across its global delivery network.
- We provide our clients with unique assistance not only to innovate, implement transformation programmes and increase operational efficiency, but also to manage costs and improve their top lines.
Our expertise includes the following:
- Investment Banking: origination and trading support
- Investment Research support: covering all asset classes in terms of ideation, data science, and research support across the buy side and sell side
- Commercial Lending support: across origination, credit assessment, underwriting, and covenant and portfolio risk for all lending types
- Private Equity: origination, valuation and portfolio monitoring support
- Asset Management services support: across marketing, investment research, portfolio management/optimization, risk and compliance
- Corporate and Consulting services: market and strategic research; survey work; treasury and counterparty risk support; and CEO office support, including M&A, FP&A and investor relations support
- Compliance support: AML analytics, KYC, counterparty credit risk modelling and servicing across banks, asset managers and corporates
- Data Science: web scraping, data structuring, analytics and visualisation. These services are supported by our proprietary suite of Business Excellence and Automation Tools (BEAT) that offer domain-specific contextual technology.
Acuity Knowledge Partners is assisted by Equistone Partners Europe, a leading private equity organisation that backs specialist growth businesses and management teams.
For further details, please visit our website: www.acuitykp.com
- Preparing consolidated financial statements of the group at various level as per IFRS, and UK GAAP.
- Responsible for statutory audit for the consolidated financials for the group at various levels.
- Provide expert technical accounting guidance as per IFRS and UK GAAP.
- Ability to write technical accounting memos various accounting requirements applicable for the group, and various legal entity entities of the group,
- Create strong systems of internal control and automation to have smooth accounting as per the requirements,
- Any other task as assigned by the management team, and
- Directly reporting to Director Finance based out at India
Education/ Experience and Skill Requirements:
- CA\ICAEW\ACCA with 8-12 years post qualification work experience with specific focus on IFRS, and UK GAAP from big 4 or a MNC working on financial reporting.
- Experience of leading and managing audits,
- Good Communication and Inter-personal Skills,
- Negotiation and Conflict Management Skills,
- Good analytical skills and conceptual thinking
- Ability to work individually and as a member of a global team
- Acquires/demonstrates business maturity
- Coaching and mentoring Skills, and
- Highly motivated, with willingness to take ownership, and prepared to excel in an intense, high-pressure work environment