Lead Executive at Acuity Knowledge Services (India) Private Limited
Views:1316 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Acuity Knowledge Partners - Leadership Role - Credit Underwriting (14-18 yrs)
Acuity Knowledge Partners
Acuity Knowledge Partners (Acuity) is a leading provider of bespoke research, analytics and technology solutions to the financial services sector, including asset managers, corporate and investment banks, private equity and venture capital firms, hedge funds and consulting firms. Its global network of over 6,000 analysts and industry experts, combined with proprietary technology, supports more than 500 financial institutions and consulting companies to operate more efficiently and unlock their human capital, driving revenue higher and transforming operations. Acuity is headquartered in London and operates from 10 locations worldwide.
Position Title - Assistant/ Associate Director
Experience Level - 14 - 18 yrs
We are looking for a passionate, energetic individual to join our Lending Services division. You will be part of team working as an extension to our European client ensuring we fulfill the applicable SLA's.
- Maintaining high quality in the below workflows by performing quality checks, providing training, mentoring and upskilling juniors:
- Spreading of the financial statements of corporates in the client proprietary platform.
- Analysis of financial statements of public and private companies for the credit appraisal process
- Conducting background research independently to understand the appropriate KPIs that are relevant to each borrower
- Monitoring covenants on a regular basis, performing validations and highlighting any Early Warning Signals
- Carrying out written credit appraisals, risk ratings, and credit notes for credit approvals
- Motivating and managing a team of analysts, planning workflows and liaising with global clients in ensuring that deadlines are met at the required standard
- Contributing to process improvement, providing value adds to the deliverables and automation of tasks
- Providing domain expertise in credit notes and credit appraisals
- Communicating clearly and confidently with internal and external stakeholders-both written and verbal
- Providing strategic thought leadership through the authoring of blogs and whitepapers on trending topic
- 14-18 years of experience in Commercial lending (corporate/wholesale lending) operations including origination, underwriting and portfolio monitoring activities
- Experience in managing large teams
- Familiarity and expertise in a specific sector will be an added advantage
- Experience in complete delivery set-up, smooth roll-out of services and the implementation of best practices, feedback mechanisms, hiring and training the team
- Good knowledge of the products involved in entire value chain of commercial lending including underwriting, covenant monitoring, and portfolio monitoring.
- Hands on experience in carrying out tasks like credit appraisals, finalizing risk ratings, credit notes for credit approvals and ongoing monitoring.
- Excellent understanding of the financial statements of the corporates
- A Masters in Business Administration and/or a full/ part qualification in CFA will be an added advantage.
- A highly analytical mind and a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- A strong work ethic
- The ability to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure