Senior Executive, HR at Acuity Knowledge Partners
Views:511 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Acuity Knowledge Partners - Financial Modelling Role - FIG Sector (4-8 yrs)
Acuity Knowledge Partners - Financial Modelling - FIG Sector
- Proficiency in creating excel based Financial Models, for BANKING & INSURANCE SECTOR.
- This is for the position of a Senior Associate / Delivery Lead in the Business / Consulting Research division (part of Private Equity & Consulting Vertical) at Acuity Knowledge Partners.
Project Management :
- Supporting client in preparing various financial models by sourcing and linking data from external Excel files
- Logical and clear separation of input data and modeling; cleaning unused data and calculations
- Add metadata including source, methodological notes, product id, etc.
- Able to clearly identify and carve out all the assumptions used in modeling
- Apply industry knowledge and logic to verify and revise various existing calculations
Client Management : Manage and maintain client relationships would include regular interaction with the client(s) to strengthen the relationship and identify opportunities to act as a solutions provider
Required Background :
- At least 4-8 years of experience in financial statement analysis and excel modeling with a focus on Banking and Insurance Sector
- MBA (Finance) / B.Com (not a mandatory requirement)
- Sound understanding of the Banking Industry including banking products and segments, monetization streams, banking KPIs, and reporting structure
- Excellent excel modeling skills including data inputting, cleaning, linking, using various excel formulas and shortcuts, formatting, etc.
- Strong communication skills and experience in client relationship management
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills