Manager - Talent Acquisition at Acuity Knowledge Partners
Views:5156 Applications:519 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Acuity Knowledge Partners - Equity Capital Market Analysis Role - Investment Banking (1-6 yrs)
About Acuity Knowledge Partners
Acuity Knowledge Partners, formerly part of Moodys Corporation, is a leading provider of bespoke research, analytics, staffing and technology solutions to the financial services sector.
Headquartered in London, Acuity Knowledge Partners has nearly two decades of transformation experience in servicing over 300 clients with a specialist workforce of over 2,500 analysts and delivery experts across its global delivery network.
We provide our clients with unique assistance not only to innovate, implement transformation programmes and increase operational efficiency, but also to manage costs and improve their top lines.
Our expertise includes the following:
- Investment Banking: origination and trading support
- Investment Research support: covering all asset classes in terms of ideation, data science, and research support across the buy side and sell side
- Commercial Lending support: across origination, credit assessment, underwriting, and covenant and portfolio risk for all lending types
- Private Equity: origination, valuation and portfolio monitoring support
- Asset Management services support: across marketing, investment research, portfolio management/optimisation, risk and compliance
- Corporate and Consulting services: market and strategic research; survey work; treasury and counterparty risk support; and CEO office support, including M&A, FP&A and investor relations support
- Compliance support: AML analytics, KYC, counterparty credit risk modelling and servicing across banks, asset managers and corporates
- Data Science: web scraping, data structuring, analytics and visualisation. These services are supported by our proprietary suite of Business Excellence and Automation Tools (BEAT) that offer domain-specific contextual technology.
These services are supported by our proprietary suite of Business Excellence and Automation Tools (BEAT) that offer domain-specific contextual technology.
Acuity Knowledge Partners is assisted by Equistone Partners Europe, a leading private equity organisation that backs specialist growth businesses and management teams.
For further details, please visit our website: www.acuitykp.com
The candidate will work dedicatedly with an investment bank and will be responsible for end-to-end management of the ECM analysis, including market updates & newsletters, company profiles, valuation. The candidate will be in direct interaction with client and responsible for final delivery of projects.
- Supporting our clients on multiple industries and preparing pitch books, valuation models, industry reports, company focused discussion documents, studying & analyzing different business & financial models in a particular industry
- Managing delivery & execution of projects on ECM side, including capital market updates, newsletters, shareholder / ownership analysis, IPO analysis, new issuance analysis, company profiles etc.
- Manage project timelines and quality of deliverables in a manner to ensure high client satisfaction
- Demonstrate strength and flair in client / requester relationship building and management, information / knowledge needs assessment
- Conducting analysis & performing quality control check of the outgoing reports / packs
- Demonstrate strength and experience in client / requester relationship building and management, information / knowledge needs assessment
- MBA / CFA / CA
- Experience of 1-5 years in Equity Capital market teams of Investment banking division of a bank, boutique firm, KPO, consultancy, advisory firm
- Should have significant knowledge and working experience on ECM analysis
- Strong statistical and analytical skills to assess the economic performance / analysis of companies and industries for clients
- The candidate should have the ability to work independently and possesses the management / leadership skills to run the research on a day-to-day basis
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Working knowledge of databases such as Bloomberg, Dealogic, Thomson Research, FactSet, Factiva etc.
- MS Office skills should be good in MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Word