Lead Executive - Recruitment at Acquity KP (Previously Moodys)
Views:6495 Applications:459 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Acuity Knowledge Partners - Delivery Manager - Private Equity & Strategy Consulting Division (4-7 yrs)
Moodys Analytics - Delivery Manager - Private Equity - MBA from a Top Tier or Tier 1 or Tier 2 Business Schools )
This opportunity is ideal for a private equity / strategy-consulting professional who is interested in working with leading global private equity funds and corporations.
Candidates need to be dedicated and motivated individuals who have demonstrated academic excellence and have strong leadership, analytical, communication and teamwork skills
The role will involve:
- Assisting onshore team on target screening and due diligence process; should be able to work independently with minimum hand-holding from deal team
- Supporting clients on due diligence predominantly on Indian companies and develop result-driven strategies, including financial modelling, critical industry or market analyses, competitive benchmarking and opportunity assessments through in depth primary and secondary research
- Preparing pitch books, investment memorandums, company profiles, investor profiles, financial analysis and trend analysis
- Supporting our clients with detailed financial models including investment, DCF, M&A and LBO models
- Valuation analysis through income method and multiple-driven technique (Relative Valuation analysis)
- Fixed income research - capital structure analysis, debt repayment schedule, covenant monitoring, cash flow conversion, etc.
- Benchmarking companies on various financial and operating parameters to understand industry growth and profitability
- Interacting with very senior professionals at private equity firms and corporations
- Conducting quality check on reports
- At least 6-10 years of experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis,
- Front-end exposure on live deal support or fixed income exposure is must, either with reputed investment banker or alternative asset manager
- MBA from a Top Tier or Tier 1 or Tier 2 Business Schools in India (list below), additional qualification would be a preference (CFA, Chartered Accountant)
- Strong communication skills and experience in client relationship management
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
- Finance fundamentals
- Strong analytical skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.