Lead Executive - Recruitment at Acquity KP (Previously Moodys)
Views:4712 Applications:435 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Acuity Knowledge Partners - Delivery Lead/Delivery Manager - Strategy Research & Consulting Division (5-8 yrs)
We have few open roles in our office based out of Udyog Vihar Phase 2, Gurgaon .
About Moodys Analytics Knowledge Services :
Moodys Analytics Knowledge Services (MAKS) enables organizations to innovate and transform in an ever-changing world. Our global pool of domain experts enables businesses to innovate, scale, and reduce costs. Providing customized solutions is in our DNA solutions that have a tangible impact on our clients top-line and bottom-line, enabling them to achieve more with less.
Our clients include leading bulge-bracket financial institutions, asset managers, Fortune 100 corporations, major & mid-tier corporates, top consulting firms, boutique investment banks & funds. We support over 150 institutional clients through our team of 2,600+ employees and our global delivery centers, located in close proximity to our clients.
Please visit our website for more details: www.maknowledgeservices.com
- This is for the position of a Delivery Lead/ Delivery Manager in the Strategy Research & Consulting division at MAKS, one of the fastest growing segments within the firm. The position will report to Assistant Director, Private Equity & Consulting
- It will offer the opportunity to work with the Corporate Strategy, Corporate Development, Market Insights & Analytics, Marketing and other teams of our clients across industries (technology, fintech, retail, financial services, transportation etc.) and assist them in devising their go-to-market strategies, understanding markets, tracking competitors, tracking M&As and players- activities
- Typical engagements would involve (but not be limited to) the following:
- Identify new markets and chart entry strategies: Identify new markets for growth through analysis of market size, competitive landscape, growth opportunities and formulate organic and /or inorganic entry strategies
- Identify attractive opportunities: Identify emerging and high-growth sectors for investment through market analysis, such as, market size, historical and projected growth rates, emerging market trends, key drivers, etc. Deep dive into specific companies to understand core strengths, strategies, financial health, outlook etc.
- Benchmark products and marketing strategies: Market segmentation, product benchmarking, pricing studies, competitor analysis to identify best of breed strategies
- M&A support: Identify and analyze potential targets through analysis of markets, products, services, financial synergies, business model analysis and its robustness, competitive positioning, etc.
- Enhance performance: Work closely with clients to manage and improve performance through tools, such as benchmarking, value chain analysis, customer analysis, competitive assessment, cost management, etc.
Project Management :
- Understand client requirement, scope projects, manage end-to-end execution and delivery (work allocation, research, analysis, quality control, delivery)
- Translate client objectives into clear deliverables with associated priorities and constraints
- Experienced in all types of secondary research (databases, statistics and ministry/ industry/ association websites), as well as, general research (company websites, SEC Filings, research reports, news articles etc.) and primary research involving discussions with industry players/ stakeholders
- Handle multiple work streams, as required
- Take complete ownership of all quality related aspects
People Management :
- Lead projects independently and guide a team of analysts and associates in daily tasks to ensure that the work is on course to meet clients- objectives
- Manage team morale to be able to navigate through pressure situations
- Provide effective, on-time and objective feedback to team members and be involved in their overall grooming and development
Client Management :
- Manage and maintain client relationships - would include regular interaction with client(s) to strengthen the relationship and identify opportunities to act as a solutions provider
Qualifications/ Required Background :
- Master's degree/ MBA in Strategy, Finance, Operations or Economics
- 5-7 years of experience in strategy research and analysis, preferably across industries
- Conversant with standard frameworks, such as, Porter's five forces analysis, GE-McKinsey matrix, 4Cs, PESTLE, SWOT etc.
- Excellent at using MS PowerPoint; command over MS Excel to process varied data sets in spreadsheets (Pivots, charting etc.) is highly desirable
- At least 2-3 years of experience in managing a team, as well as, directly communicating with clients. Experience in managing client communications solo will be considered an added advantage
- Experience in handling projects independently
- Strong problem solving abilities and analytical thinking skills, as evidenced by extensive experience in utilizing those skills in research and consulting environment. Adept at synthesizing information to generate insights
- Strong communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.