Professional at Acuity Knowledge Partners
Views:440 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Acuity Knowledge Partners - Assistant Director - PR Communications & Branding (8-12 yrs)
We are looking for a passionate and creative Communications leader to drive a forward-thinking communications program to support the Acuity's business objectives, covering earned media, journalist and influencer relations, leadership communications, corporate branding, messaging and content, digital presence, analytics, and more.
Our strategic corporate communications program is fully integrated with Acuity's marketing strategy and supports Acuity's key business initiatives, globally. Reporting to the Global Head of Marketing, you will work closely with the senior management, the marketing team, BU leadership team and you will manage our PR partner to lead on all aspects of corporate communications.
Desired Skills and experience
- Master's degree in marketing, communications or journalism and related field
- At least 8-10 years of experience in corporate communications, public relations and/or related agency work
- Strong ability to communicate clearly and credibly across multiple audiences, including company senior leadership, customers, employees, media, analysts and more
- Experience in working closely with the CEO, Executive management, and have managed global PR agency relationships
- Expertise developing corporate communications plans aligning internal, external and stakeholder communications against business priorities
- Good understanding of the global banking and financial services media landscape and strong global media, analyst and influencer relationships, with experience engaging reporters on a regular basis.
- Exposure to handling PR and Communications in North America, Europe and India
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with a knack for simplifying complex topics and technologies to their essence
- Superior ability to write in a journalistic style that is customary for corporate and external publications.
- Self-driven/entrepreneurial and resourceful with a roll-up-your sleeves attitude towards getting things done in a small company environment
- Develop Acuity's brand, positioning and messaging with a comprehensive global PR and Communications strategy that preserves and support positive business growth, thought leadership, market expansion and hiring.
- Position Acuity's senior leaders and spokespeople as industry visionaries, thought leaders and experts in the broader financial services sector
- Work with key executives and business unit owners to help bring consistent, compelling messaging to press, analysts and events/conferences
- Writing and editing public content including press releases, blogs, bylines, executive speakership presentations research, advertising, management
- Oversees branding, communications, content and digital presence through the corporate website, social media platforms and in third party online and print media
- Manage the incumbent PR agency partner for effective implementation and expansion of the PR and communication program globally
- Develop and manage India PR agency relationship for India PR and communications
- Collaborate with the Marketing, HR, Employee engagement and CSR teams in developing effective PR programs
- Oversee solutions and product-related communications
- Develop new pitch themes and narratives for use with the news media on key industry issues and company news
- Collaborate with the PR agency to develop and strengthen relationship with key reporters and journalists in the banking and financial services industry
- Excellent and persuasive communicator
- Superior management skills: ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
- Stature, gravitas, and confidence to gain the credibility and respect across key senior stakeholders
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented
- Exceptional organizational skills, including multi-task capability, priority setting and meeting deadlines
- Ability to build collaborative relationships and effectively leverage networks to mobilize resources
- Clear thinking and influencing skills to develop and gain buy-in for strategic communications plans
- Strong in analytics skills to make sense of data and what it means for the business