Consultant at Actuate Business Consulting
Views:3632 Applications:715 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:492
Actuate Business Consulting - Management Consultant (3-6 yrs)
Management Consultants for assignments in Saudi Arabia
3- 6 years
Our consulting team of engineers with masters or doctorates in business administration or industrial engineering is passionate about serving society by rendering knowledge driven consulting services to clients. To meet growing demand for consulting support for achieving Break Through Improvements and Business Turn Around, we are seeking conceptually sound, dynamic and enterprising Engineer-MBAs / Management PhDs with experience of management consulting. The assignments demand thorough knowledge of all functions of management including Strategy, Supply Chain, Operations, Sales, HR and Technology and consultant's desire to drive the change on the ground.
The job offers a unique opportunity of learning new skills and facing intellectual challenges with exposure across industries, functions & processes within a time span of a few years.
Desired Skills & Experience -
The incumbent will require the following skills to perform the consultant's job effectively -
1. Understand the economic environment, client organization's business, strategy, operations and technology.
2. Identify & analyze critical issues, challenges & opportunities for business growth and profit enhancement.
3. Formulate fact based solutions through strategic and innovative uses of management techniques and/or technology.
4. Build broad consensus for the changes to be made, by involving client's management team across all levels and its employees.
5. Plan, co-ordinate and participate in implementation activities till sustainable business performance improvement is achieved.
Selected candidates will ideally possess 3 to 6 years of consulting or related experience with the following profile:
- Must have in-depth knowledge and understanding of management, engineering and technology concepts.
- Should have ability and confidence to apply these concepts to evolve feasible impactful solutions.
- Having higher order analytical skills with proficiency in Excel is a pre-requisite.
- Strong written/spoken communication and presentation skills are essential.
- Must have the passion to lead and enthuse people for bringing about change for improvement.
- Prior experience of implementation-focused consulting is desirable.
Providing cross-functional management consulting services with implementation support for 50 years, Actuate Business Consulting has created tremendous business impact, resulting in higher profit, improved cash flow and sustained growth, to more than 350 organizations in India and the Middle East.
We commit and deliver measurable results within agreed time frame through our distinctive approach for providing consulting support that involves
- Making first hand observations & meeting people face to face to collect primary data that is supplemented by information from secondary sources
- Conducting rigorous & objective analysis, looking at issues, concerns & problems from multiple perspectives
- Interpreting the results & findings of study and analysis in different contexts to gain deeper insights before formulating alternatives and recommending preferred option(s)
- Building broad consensus, seeking acceptance/approval and hand holding the client's team(s) to plan and implement changes till committed improvements are achieved.
Our team of engineers with masters or doctorates in business administration is passionate about serving society by rendering knowledge driven consulting services to clients.
The applicants are requested to wait for communication from us and not initiate contact on their own. This may adversely affect their candidature.