Principal Consultants at Talent Wing Consultants
Views:1372 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Actuarial Role - Pensions Insurance (1-23 yrs)
- Lead a small team to ensure team SLA's are met
- Carry out training for new hires on the systems and processes
- Work with manager to estimate work volume and supports on resource planning
- Guide and support team members for development of domain expertise
- Carry our periodic performance review and development discussion, provide and record feedbacks on continuous basis Process Related:
- Responsible for managing
- Team's SLA performance
- Client expectation and priorities
- Audit support
- Undertake and lead data, basis, results and balance sheet production for IFRS, Economic Capital, Asset Share & New Business Reporting
- Actuarial model result analysis including validation, analysis of change, economic and non- economic Stresses, Sensitivities, Critical Scenario, Back-testing etc.
- Base and stressed balance sheet and P&L account production on solvency II requirement (both IM & SF)
- SCR calculation and validation using solvency model
- NB reporting and analysis such as VNB, APE, NBS, profit driver analysis etc.
- Asset model results production, Stress analysis, ALM, Equity Release valuation
- Strong understanding of Prophet, DCS etc.
- Regression testing - change request, testing, impact analysis etc.
- Lead complex projects and developments, do project planning, dashboard, communication etc.
- Ability to think creatively to generate solutions to tough
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.