Principal Consultants at Talent Wing Consultants
Views:1337 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Actuarial Role - Pensions Insurance (1-23 yrs)
- Lead a small team to ensure team SLA's are met
- Carry out training for new hires on the systems and processes
- Work with manager to estimate work volume and supports on resource planning
- Guide and support team members for development of domain expertise
- Carry our periodic performance review and development discussion, provide and record feedbacks on continuous basis Process Related:
- Responsible for managing
- Team's SLA performance
- Client expectation and priorities
- Audit support
- Undertake and lead data, basis, results and balance sheet production for IFRS, Economic Capital, Asset Share & New Business Reporting
- Actuarial model result analysis including validation, analysis of change, economic and non- economic Stresses, Sensitivities, Critical Scenario, Back-testing etc.
- Base and stressed balance sheet and P&L account production on solvency II requirement (both IM & SF)
- SCR calculation and validation using solvency model
- NB reporting and analysis such as VNB, APE, NBS, profit driver analysis etc.
- Asset model results production, Stress analysis, ALM, Equity Release valuation
- Strong understanding of Prophet, DCS etc.
- Regression testing - change request, testing, impact analysis etc.
- Lead complex projects and developments, do project planning, dashboard, communication etc.
- Ability to think creatively to generate solutions to tough