Principal Talent Acquisition at Zyoin
Views:42 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Actuarial Manager (10-18 yrs)
We are hiring for the position of Actuarial Manager with one of the leading organization
Experience: 10+ years
Location: Hyderabad, Chennai
Actuarial Manager :
Team Lead/Technical Lead/SME - Actuarial: In this position, you will be contributing to a wide range of pension and healthcare projects by working closely with the on-shore team leader(s) understand the requirement, transition the work and train team members. Also, you will ensure that projects are completed on time and meet quality standards. This role will have blended roles and responsibilities of a mentor, peer review, SME and team management.
- Help transition work from onshore, training team members
- Act as a mentor for more junior members of the team
- Prepare valuation data using Excel or ProVal
- Perform detailed gain/loss analysis and write commentaries
- Code, update ProVal to program assumptions and benefits related changes
- Update report writer tool using summary of results from ProVal
- Prepare valuation reports for full valuations and interim valuations
- Assist with other special ad hoc projects
- Act as reviewer for the team and manage team activities on daily basis
Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science/Statistics/Mathematics
Exam: Progress on actuarial exams is preferred.
Exp: 10+ Years.
- Prior working knowledge of ProVal valuation software preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management, written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple client assignments in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment, ask right questions, and seek help when appropriate.
If you would like to explore the opportunity, please share updated resume or please reach at 7588793960.