Head - Recruitment at People Realm Recruitment Services
Views:388 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Actuarial Analyst - Investments & Asset Management Firm (2-6 yrs)
- We are currently looking for an Actuarial Analyst for a Global Bank's Asset management Division. The Analyst will be part of the firm's multi-asset class investing group within the
- Investment Management Division. This team designs and develops comprehensive investment management solutions customized to meet clients- investment objectives and constraints. These solutions offer a tailored menu of strategies and services, including markets expertise, asset allocation, and risk management.
- This team is a committed partner to corporate pensions, nonprofits, government institutions, sovereign wealth funds, financial institutions, and individual investors, and currently manages over $140 billion in assets for a diverse group of clients globally. The team has been constructing and managing multi-asset class portfolios for two decades and is comprised of more than 140 professionals across the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
- The role of the Actuarial Analyst would be responsible for the design, management, and communication of multi-asset class portfolios. This role is highly analytical, focusing on developing, investing, managing and communicating customized portfolio solutions for clients.
Core responsibilities include :
1. Prepare liability analysis for defined benefit pension plans based on seriatim actuarial data under a variety of economic assumption sets
2. Assist in asset/liability modeling for current clients and prospects
3. Support in content development involving client and prospect presentation books, request for proposals, and other liability-related analyses
Other required skills/experience :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a specialization or focus in mathematics, finance or actuarial science ; Master's degree preferred
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and meticulous, strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Intelligent, creative, with good problem-solving abilities
- A self-starter able to work independently and thrive in a team environment
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interest in the financial markets, actuarial science and a good investment sense/commercial instinct
- Experience with pension valuation software is a plus
- At least 2 years of actuarial experience