Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
Views:1985 Applications:413 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
ACT - Product Manager - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (3-5 yrs)
Candidates from premier b-schools can only apply.
About Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-home entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India. Today, we are closer than ever to realizing it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are bringing state-of the art services to over 2 million homes ( Fibernet, Digital TV, HDTV). We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-The-Home technology can carry vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. We are currently the 3rd largest ISP In the wired broadband provider in India.
Role Name: Product Manager
Reporting to: Head - Brand Management
In today's world organizations are continuously innovating to fulfil the unmet needs of the customer and the pace of innovation is even more rapid in technology companies with Internet of Things becoming the next big thing. At ACT, customer is at the center of everything we do and as we work towards providing superior offerings to the customers, there is a great need for product management.
As a product manager, individual will be responsible for a consumer product/ service offering. This is a part of new product innovations that are happening at ACT and the incumbent is expected to study market dynamics, understand consumer behavior, come up with features/ benefits addressing the gaps along with the product design and is responsible for devising go-to-market strategy & its execution.
Market and Category Analysis:
- Conduct market research to understand the consumer behavior/ needs
- Monitor the landscape and keep a track of the performance of various products
- Based on the research data, identify the market need-gaps
- Work with the internal teams and ideate products to address the unmet needs
Product Development & product road map:
- Work with the technology, legal, and other stakeholders to develop the product(s) to meet consumer needs
- Conduct product testing with consumers and internal teams to consistently improve product performance, add new features, enhancements and upgrades
- Define key strategic objectives for the brand performance, and ensure performance meets objectives
Product life-cycle management & Go-to market Strategy:
- End-to-end ownership of product life-cycle - innovation, production, distribution, after-sales
- Devise the go-to market strategy & execute the promotion plan for the launch of the product
- Co-own the P&L of the product
Educational & Experience requirements:
- MBA from premier institute onlly
- 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience (Sales / Marketing / Product Management )
Key Personal Attributes:
- A focused driver with a structured process approach and ability to deliver outcomes
- Passionate about consumer research, strong communicator, highly energetic with ability to influence & persuade
- Excellent interpersonal skills - High level of proficiency in networking & connecting internally and externally
- Ability to work closely with business leaders to understand their views and inculcating them in designing &rolling out of the new products