HR at Atria Convergence Technologies Limited
Views:818 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
ACT - Manager - Talent Acquisition (6-10 yrs)
About Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-home entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India. Today, we are closer than ever to realizing it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow and Ahmedabad. We are one of the country's most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2.5 million happy homes ( Fibernet, Digital TV, HDTV). We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-The-Home technology can carry vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. We are currently the 3rd largest ISP In the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telco ISP in the country.
Role Name: Manager - Talent Acquisition
Purpose of the Role:
This role is responsible for developing, refining and executing recruitment and sourcing strategies to attract, develop and retain highly qualified talent to the Bangalore Businesses. Candidate will also be responsible for partnering with stakeholders to ensure a seamless and robust recruitment process
- Work with the business, understand the requirements for the financial through manpower budgeting exercise.
- Develop and execute the plan to meet the hiring requirements of all the functions
- He / she will be responsible for the quality and effectiveness of the talent acquisition process and implementing strategies to identify, attract, and hire high quality employees
- Responsible for creating recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- This position will interface and provide recruiting support and consultation to hiring groups in driving recruiting strategy as a full life cycle Recruiter and Talent Partner.-
- This position will drive specialized recruitment programs to address unique needs and spikes in hiring volume and slate/pipeline development.
- Develop passive candidate pipelines through networking, cold calling etc.
- Effectively build talent communities through various channels; Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs).
- Proactively research and evaluate new sourcing ideas & methods
- Manage relations across businesses and Talent Acquisition teams
- Work closely with hiring managers in order to understand their business and recruitment needs and fill their open positions in a timely manner.-
- Partner with HR Business Partners and Internal Teams to drive talent planning/market pricing and to align staffing initiatives for the internal Audit function.
- Drive operational excellence and compliance and set high recruitment standards.-
Educational & Experience requirements:
Master's Degree in HR.
6-9 years of experience in similar role, proven experience and track record of being part of large recruitment organizations.
Key Personal Attributes:
- Strong business acumen and ability to effectively integrate recruiting into the business- ability to achieve results.
- Ability to effectively manage and resolve ambiguous and complex issues.
- Proven ability to influence and partner with clients, customers and partners across different levels and backgrounds.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to adapt communication message and style to audience.
- He/she should have excellent account management skills and the ability to coach senior level managers on the recruitment and staffing process.
- Effective oral and written communication skills required, including high competence in strategic thinking, analytical abilities, organizational skills and communication/interpersonal skills.-