Talent Acquisition at Act
Views:265 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
ACT - Manager - Operations - Video Business Vertical (10-14 yrs)
Purpose Of The Role :
- To manage the video business for Vijayawada/Nellore cluster with key responsibilities of Profit & Loss, revenue stream management and handling large & complex multi - functional teams
Role Description :
- Responsible for leading operations for Vijayawada/Nellore cluster (Video Business)
- Responsible for handling the Profit & Loss of the business unit
- Managing multiple revenue streams
- Managing trade relations with Cable operators
- Leading organic growth as well as business expansion through new acquisitions.
- Leading a multi - functional teams
- Study the market, understand competition landscape, devise & implement the plans
- Ensure high Quality of service to the customers
Key Result Areas :
1. Growth of sub - base through organic means and acquisitions.
2. Quality of service and growth of ARPU (average revenue per user)
3. Development/Streamlining of systems and processes
Desired Skills and Competencies :
- MBA with 10+ years of experience in handling operations.
- Should have Minimum 4+ years- experience in a managing large team.
- Should possess strong market Intelligence/Industry knowledge or experience.
- Ability to handle large teams and handle multi-functional projects
- Must possess Strong interpersonal abilities.
- Must have Strong negotiation, communication & presentation skills