Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
Views:365 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
ACT - Manager - Customer Service (8-12 yrs)
Purpose of the Role :
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing service level agreements with customers. Coordinate between various business units on execution of monthly action plans to manage Customer Service operations for Organization.
Role Description :
- Need to meet the customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing AOP on manpower, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- To Determine customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analysing information and applications.
- Provides daily guidance to Team leader & Assistant Manager to ensure customer service is delivered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Establishes customer service work processes and standards in line with organizational customer service initiatives and aims.
- Helping to develop or update customer service policies and procedures.
- Call Centre accessibility to be met to the desired level as per the industry standards
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analysing results; implementing changes.
- Constantly drive customer satisfaction by delivering a consistent customer experience at Contact Centre
- To enable customer with faster response at LIVE CHAT which would help in delivery in high Customer satisfaction
- Compliance to TRAI guidelines and business processes to be met
- To Drive & review the call quality through call evaluations, and improve the same with instant feedbacks & Training in Inbound & Outbound Queue.
- To drive the customer delight intervention program for all the last mile employee
- Regular Skip Level meeting with the last mile employees to address issues/ Concerns and closing looping all the actionable on priority and also closing all the actionable from Employee Survey results.
- To Focus on driving the Revenue upsell & also ensure retention on package downgrade.
Key Result Areas :
This position will contribute to varying degrees in many of the phases of the customer service department including: Customer Service satisfaction, process improvements, driving quality initiatives, handling entire branch operations, coordination with various departments.
Educational & Experience requirements:
- MBA from premier institute with 8 - 10 years of experience.
- Should have experience of handling a team
- Preference will be given to the candidates with Customer Service Operations/ Contact Centre Operations.
Key Personal Attributes:
- Good communication skills, reasoning and analytical ability
- Must be collaborative in approach and a team player
- Very good at networking, negotiations and influencing
- Capability to understand the customer needs and strong business acumen
- Ability to handle large teams and handle multifunctional project