HR at Atria Convergence Technologies Limited
Views:955 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
ACT - Head - Service Delivery - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (12-20 yrs)
Overall in-charge for Operations with regard to network operations, complaint resolution, project execution and customer relationship management. Responsible for total performance in accordance with company policy and procedures. Plan, implement, and manage areas of responsibility to facilitate continuous improvement and personal growth while supporting company goals, missions, and vision. Provide sound leadership for the Business.
- Responsible for monitoring and driving operations.
- Drive implementation of operational policies and procedures.
- Monitor performance of branches and ensure high productivity levels
- Conduct periodic audit and inspection to ensure that testing and measurement equipment are available and being utilized by the field staff as per laid down norms and procedures
- Design and implement strategy for expanding operational support services and network in line with sales forecast or approved expansion plans
- Review recommendations received from Branches for implementation of new projects, provide resources required and monitor implementation
- Monitor and track implementation of various new infra for existing network and customers
- Support rollout of new platforms like GPON
- Provide support to Community Projects in respective Business
- Provide support to corporate customers in respective Business
- Responsible supporting all end-to-end customer care processes and procedures with a view to increase customer retention.
- Assume overall responsibility for supporting technical customer care as per laid down norms as well as monitoring of complaint resolutions
- Analyze training needs of operations staff and co-ordinate with Functional Training Team and HR to ensure design and implementation of training programs
- Responsible for timely execution of special projects/ up-gradation assignments
- Establish measure of performance and monitor performance of Operations staff
- Design and implement customer Relationship management strategy with a view to increase customer retention
Key Result Areas :
This role has the responsibility of driving efficiency across the Business, providing outstanding leadership to associates and championing ACT's culture of service, respect and integrity. This role is responsible for maintaining a performance driven environment, drive operational efficiency, and apply the best practices and processes while providing outstanding customer service and supervising each branch to bring in success of this role
Educational & Experience requirements :
- MBA from premier institute
- 12 + years of experience in operations/sales with proven track record of handling large teams
Key Personal Attributes :
- A focused driver with a structured process approach and ability to deliver outcomes
- Passionate about people development, strong communicator, highly energetic with ability to influence & persuade
- Excellent interpersonal skills - High level of proficiency in networking & connecting internally and externally
- Excellent team building skills and orientation for developing high quality talent within the organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.