HR at Atria Convergence Technologies Limited
Views:3851 Applications:955 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
ACT - Head - Sales (12-16 yrs)
About Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-home entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India. Today, we are closer than ever to realizing it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country's most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes ( Fibernet, Digital TV, HDTV). We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-The-Home technology can carry vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. We are currently the 3rd largest ISP In the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telco ISP in the country.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Design and implement sales strategies to ensure the achievement of sales and ARPU targets as per the approved plan
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping with current supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Conduct sales training for improving their functional & non-functional skills.
- Submit periodic market intelligence reports on Market trends, Contemporary Products, and Competitors' practices.
- Provide feedback to management on market response to new product launches
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; Ensures implementations of approved sales promotions schemes across the Retail Business Vertical.
- Need to maintain 100% adherence to the processes and policies of the company.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Educational & Experience Requirements :
- MBA from a reputed institute with 12-15 years of experience
- Should have handled a sales team in a mid to large size organization
Key Personal Attributes:
- Ability to handle large teams and handle multifunctional projects
- Must possess Strong interpersonal abilities
- Must have Strong negotiation, communication & presentation skills
- Hands-on experience in B2C/direct sales/ Enterprise Sales/Retail Sales/Channel sales
- Local/Working knowledge of the city is preferable.