HR at Atria Convergence Technologies Limited
Views:1753 Applications:365 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
ACT - General Manager - Sales (12-15 yrs)
About Atria Convergence Technologies Limited
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired inhome entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India. Today, we are closer than ever to realizing it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Gujarat.
We are one of the country's most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to more than 3 million happy homes ( Fibernet, Digital TV, HDTV). We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-TheHome technology can carry vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. We are currently the 4th largest ISP In the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telco ISP in the country.
Job Title : General Manager - Sales
Location : Chennai
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Design and implement sales strategies to ensure the achievement of sales and ARPU targets as per the approved plan
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping with current supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Conduct sales training for improving their functional & non-functional skills.
- Submit periodic market intelligence reports on Market trends, Contemporary Products, and Competitors' practices.
- Provide feedback to management on market response to new product launches
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; Ensures implementations of approved sales promotions schemes across the Retail Business Vertical.
- Need to maintain 100% adherence to the processes and policies of the company.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Educational & Experience requirements:
- MBA from a reputed institute with 12-15 years of experience
- Should have handled a sales team in a mid to large size organization
Key Personal Attributes:
- Ability to handle large teams and handle multifunctional projects
- Must possess Strong interpersonal abilities
- Must have Strong negotiation, communication & presentation skills
- Hands-on experience in B2C/direct sales/ Enterprise Sales/Retail Sales/Channel sales
- Local/Working knowledge of the city is preferable.