Deputy Manager TA at ACT Fibernet
Views:337 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
ACT Fibernet - Manager/Senior Manager - Core Enterprise Customers (9-15 yrs)
About Company - ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-home entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India. Today, we are closer than ever to realizing it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country's most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes ( Fibernet, Digital TV, HDTV). We offer broadband on optic fiber and our Fiber-To-The-Home technology can carry vast amount of information at speeds up to 1 Gbps. We are currently the 3rd largest ISP In the wired broadband category, and the largest non-telco ISP in the country.
Job Description :
- Manage technical life cycle and support for ACT enterprise products and services
- Manage SME NOC team providing L3 support for EB customers
- Plan and upgrade HW capacity, SW version, redundancy, connectivity with business applications as required
- Interface with business teams and execute SME customers related requests
- Ensure all related links and other parameters are below specified thresholds
- Quickly troubleshoot any issues and provide RCA, implement AIs
- Vendor relationship management for issues, upgrade, etc.
- Maintain inventory of related HW and timely order of required HW/spares
- Prepare and Maintain SOPs of critical processes, perform process correction on requirement basis.
- Should analyse SME backend fault trends and plan preventive actions.
- Should publish regular operation related reports
1. Should have 9-15 Years of work experience in Telco/ISP/R&D background
2. Must have 4+ years of experience on L2/L3 switching/routing products
3. Must have in depth understanding of Ethernet/LAN, VLAN, DNS and DHCP
4. Must have in depth understanding of TCP/IP, IPv6, L2/L3 networking and switching/routing
5. Strong Knowledge of BGP, MPLS, ISIS, OSPF, STP, SNMP
6. Should have experience in Planning and Operations of Broadband network.
7. Should understand cloud-based services for security, storage, SaaS, etc.
8. Should understand basics of network security
9. Working knowledge of SDWAN is a big advantage
10. Should have experience of leading teams and coaching others
11. Understanding of FTTH, GPON & Wifi concepts is an advantage
12. Understanding of basic firewall concepts is an advantage