Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd
Views:3936 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
ACT - Deputy Manager - HR Business Partner (4-8 yrs)
Position : Deputy Manager - HR (Human Resource Business Partner)
Location: Vijayawada / Nellore
Reporting to: Assistant General Manager - Human Resource.
Working - 6 days a week.
Develop and implement business aligned HR strategies for Business, while leading HR Function covering aspects like recruitment, Performance Management System, Training, Employee engagement, Payroll processing, Administration and Statutory compliance
- Participate in manpower planning & budgeting exercise for the business with focus on productivity and optimum utilization of manpower
- Identify issues and process & capability gaps to improve alignment, manpower productivity and minimize redundancies
Talent Acquisition & On-boarding:
- End to end responsibility of recruitment cycle from sourcing to hiring
- Work with business and do hiring as per the approved manpower budget
- On-board new employees, ensure all the employees undergo New Hire Training before getting deployed
- Drive the Performance Management process for all the functions as per the PMS guidelines
- Work with managers and associates to identify and address performance related issues.
- Provide coaching and support to managers on corrective action items including performance improvement plans and discipline issues.
- Lead the productivity study for the field staff, identify employees not meeting performance targets
- Devise and implement performance improvement plans for identified employees
- Work with the OD team and conduct assessment center to identify the employees for the role of Team Lead and Asst Manager
- Work with L&D team, devise training modules for employees failing to clear the assessments
Learning & Development:
- Conduct a need analysis and identify the capability gaps in the current employees across functions
- Work with the L&D SPOC, devise training programs based on the need analysis and gaps identified
- Conduct engagement activities like family day, safety week, carnival, Rewards & Recognition festival and birthday celebrations, sports activities etc -
- Conduct town hall communications, open house, skip level meetings, team off sites as per HR Calendar
- Lead the employee engagement survey, idea fest - innovation platform and develop interventions basis action points from employees
Compliance, Policies & Procedures:
- Work with legal to ensure legal compliance. Act as liaison to government compliance agencies as required.
- Ensure consistent application of policies/procedures including but not limited to recruiting, training, reward & recognition and associate development.
Payroll & Exit:
- Provide timely inputs to the HRSS team for processing the payroll
- Ensure that all exit formalities are conducted before reliving employees
- Keep a track of attrition and conduct exit interviews to understand the concerns/ challenges
- Facilitate resolutions when associate-to-associate or manager-to- associate conflict arises.
- Investigate (interview, gather evidence, consult legal) allegations of employee misconduct including harassment, discrimination, etc. Guide management on disciplinary and termination procedures.
Educational & Experience requirements:
- MBA / MSW
- 4 - 8 years of experience
Key Personal Attributes:
- A focused driver with a structured process approach and ability to deliver outcomes
- Passionate about people development, strong communicator, highly energetic with ability to influence & persuade
- Excellent interpersonal skills - High level of proficiency in networking & connecting internally and externally
- Ability to work closely with business leaders by understanding their needs and designing and rolling out HR solutions
- Excellent team building skills and orientation for developing high quality talent within the organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.