Deputy Manager - Talent Acquisition at ACS Solutions
Views:515 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ACS Solutions - Resource Management Group Head (10-20 yrs)
Innova Solutions is a leading global information technology, consulting and business solutions organization that has been a trusted partner to mid-market and enterprise clients around the world in their digital transformation journey for over 20 years. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently.
Headquartered in the US, Innova Solutions has grown to over $2.5 Billion in revenue with more than 27,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognized by ACG as the #1 Fastest Growing Company in the State of Georgia, we continue our journey of innovation and excellence along with being a highly respected and responsible corporate citizen, generously giving back to the communities we serve.
Innova Solutions specializes in Product & Engineering Services, Business Application Services, Cloud Enablement, Data Sciences, AI, Machine Learning, Intelligent Process Automation, Consulting Services, Healthcare Business Solutions, Talent Solutions, and Workforce Management Solutions.
Please visit https://www.innovasolutions.com/ to see how Innova Solutions can help you in your transformation journey to the digital world.
Innova Solutions is currently hiring a Partner CoE Leader for Data and Analytics. We're looking to expand our partner capabilities with Snowflake, MongoDB, & Databricks, amongst others to develop valuable new solutions for our customers and unlock new growth.
- A professional specialized in Resource Management - Resource Planning, Resource Engagement, Resource Optimization and Bench Management.
- Should play Business Advisory role to provide synthesized inputs to the Leadership team on Resource Fulfilment Staffing Plans.
- Responsible for preparation of Weekly Monthly dashboards to keep track of demand fulfilment, resourcing activities and non-billable resources and plan their next opportunity accordingly.
- Interact with Global Delivery Managers and Partners to understand the resource/skill need and provide them with right fitment of profiles. End to end responsibility of fulfilling project requirement
- Maximizing chargeable utilization and minimizing unassigned time of resources
- Direct his team to source profiles from internal bench, corporate pool, rotating tenure employees and future releases.
- Evaluation and flagging off requirements for external hiring and regularly having discussion with staffing/TAG team till fulfilment of requirements.
- Publishing all niche and critical requirements on internal Job posting Portal and project level non billability and investment monitoring.
- Need to check out on unassigned resources and talent pool and should closely work with LD teams on training of bench resources etc.
- Create report on key metrics and success factors for overall fulfillment process of my unit including Employee utilization metrics, bench count, and utilization ratios.
- Maintain skills / competencies database of professionals.
- Tracking of offshore Visa ready employees and providing suitable opportunity at onsite.
- Responsible for the entire resourcing for a business unit covering verticals such as BFSI, Airline, Health Care, Retail, Engineering services, Telecom etc.
- Responsible for resources capacity plan upcoming quarters with help of all delivery managers across their business units
- Providing right fitment to the requirements in a limited life span and ensuring better quality of resources for a quality outcome.
- Optimized internal deployments with a tremendous success rate in demand fulfillment within timelines, contributing to timely revenue generation.
- Zero unresolved escalations in front ending the business units with respect to the fulfillment of resource requiremen
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.