HR Executive at Vigilcore Trading and Consultancy (OPC) Private Limited
Views:4149 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Acquisition Analyst - Investment Banking/Corporate Finance - Consulting Firm (5-8 yrs)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY :
- Analytical evaluation of opportunities shown to the REIT which involves in-depth modelling of acquisition targets. Person has to be comfortable with taking rent rolls given by prospective investee companies and converting that to projections in an excel model.
- Prepare written memos on the opportunities presented to the REIT which involve writing skills as well proficiency with power point
- Work through the investment process which would include due diligence (technical, corporate, financial, legal, title, and regulatory) and to be able to
- Work collaboratively with this senior management in identifying merger and acquisition targets within the business's market
- Obtain in-depth research and knowledge of commercial micro-market rents and dynamics
- To carry out significant research into another company/property's financials, tenant profile, projections
- To analyze industry prospects by gathering information about growth, competitors, and market share possibilities
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- MBA from A grade institute a must
- Minimum 2 years investment banking/corporate finance/work with a big 4 consulting firm background.
- Proficiency in Advanced MS Excel and MS Powerpoint is a Must and sound knowledge of other MS Office applications and MIS/ business reporting systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Proven analytic ability and strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Planning, organizing and management skills
- Experience in working and delivering in matrix organization
- Highly motivated and self- directed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.