Senior Associate - HR at Acqueon Technology Inc
Views:164 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Acqueon Technology - Manager - IT (8-10 yrs)
Job Description : Manager IT
- Manage & Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Manage technology infrastructure and assets and coordinate with team to maintain and support company's technology hardware and software
- Analysing technical needs, requirements, and state of the server, storage and virtualisation infrastructure design, integration, and operations
- Managing Service Desk & Help desk Engineers to provide IT support
- Documenting all communication and tasks performed including closing out help desk requests when completed
- Determine potential issues and get them resolved beforehand
- Provides technical support and guidance to all internal and external application users by
- Assisting in writing technical documentation and Work Instructions/process & policies
- Responding to help desk requests in a timely fashion, facilitating and coordination or emergency issues.
- Assisting in analysing processes and process changes for greater efficiency
- Good Communication is must
Required Candidate Profile:
- 8-10 years experience managing IT infrastructure and support.
- ITIL foundation
- 6+ years experience in IT operations, management and best practices, good experience with IT hardware, software (Windows, Linux, O365, VMware, Active Directory & Network concepts)
- Working knowledge of Linux, Windows operating systems experience with supporting and troubleshooting stability and performance issues & good understanding of network
- In-depth knowledge and experience on server security hardening with includes patching, antivirus, PKI infrastructure and IPSec encryptions.
- Experience with Infrastructure-Based Processes: Monitoring, Capacity Planning, Facilities Management, Performance Tuning, Asset Management, Disaster Recovery
- Ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management
- Experience with Servers, Infrastructure, Platform Sizing, Infrastructure Cost Reduction
- Hands on knowledge on AD-GPO, Azure AD, O365, Intunes & Server Infrastructure environment.
- Demonstrate problem-solving and decision-making capabilities to meet the organisations developing needs and growth.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight periodic reporting deadlines.
- This position is work from office
- 24x7 working environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.