ACME - Manager - DC Solar - Electrical Components (7-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Solar resource assessment and generation of PVsyst report.
- Detailed simulation & analysis of Energy generation feasibility report.
- Design PV system electrical components including selecting system types of equipment, performing electrical calculations, and determining interconnection with utility and/ or existing facility electrical system.
- Validation and Analysis of new products and continual inputs for Design, performance improvement of system as a part of solar projects to deliver techno commercial Systems without compromising Quality and Reliability.
- Preparation of RFQ document for DC Side and technical comparison of the equipment and system.
- Documentation work, like preparation of equipment Technical specification, datasheets & design basis calculation/ reports, Cale sizing calculations, Earthing systems & calculations etc.
- Electrical Components selection and based on technical benefits based vendor assessment process for major components like PV module, String Combiner Box, Inverter, cables, etc.
- Design and detailing of System DC SLD & BOS making as pe system power schematic arrangements.
- Shall have the ability to explain the drawings/ design & the DC side scope of work to the vendor as well as to the construction team as & when necessary.
- Shall be able to conduct Technical discussion with the vendor related to DC side of the plant up to Inverter.
- Estimation, Sales Support and tender works for new solar projects & Design request support, vendor interaction.
- Assemble system drawing set in AutoCAD for purpose of bidding, permitting, and construction in accordance IS/ IEC standards and methodology.
- Knowledge of electrical principles and PV design concepts.
- Knowledge of Software application, AutoCAD, PVSyst and understands power loss analysis, shading analysis, GCR and how to optimize the PV design.
- Strong knowledge of wide range of industry products and technologies including solar panel types and inverters.
- Be active to associations such as Solar Power international, Inter-Solar etc.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the solar design, equipment and controls.
- Have knowledge of regulation and incentives pertaining to the industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excels at developing and maintaining relationships.
- The ability and flexibility to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong technical written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter who can work independently
- Active participation in professional societies and business organizations.