Head HR at ACME Cleantech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:875 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
ACME - Head - Business Development - International Solar Project (10-20 yrs)
To set up and scale up ACME's international business portfolio in Europe and Middle Eastern region in areas of Solar Power, Storage and Green Hydrogen/ Green Ammonia. It is expected that the candidate will lead all activities of business development, client/customer acquisition and assist in financing and projected related activities which will lead a portfolio of projects with alteast 1 GW of power/Storage projects and 2000 tpd of Hydrogen and Green Ammonia projects in next 2-3 years with a geographical spread in at least 3 countries in the target region.
- Directs business development efforts to support strategic growth goals as well as operating plans for the company; Specific 1 year, 2 years and 3 years targets of the company to be agreed with a clear roadmap for achieving the same
- Conducts in-depth market research to qualify and quantify specific business opportunities in terms time to market, size of opportunity in terms of economics and returns ; leverages industry contacts for strategic intelligence and leads; and assesses the viability of potential future proposal efforts, business partnerships or project opportunities
- Acts as the focal point (First person responsible) for specific business opportunities; works with the other business streams in India to develop pipeline of leads including proposal preparation, commercial negotiation, documentations etc
- Assists in mapping of local requirements including local laws, regulations, partnerships, vendors/subcontractors etc
- Lead full customer relationship management and act as key account manager for the main customers/potential customers; should be able to map out and build relationship specific decision makers and influencers in each of the target accounts
- Based on the relevant business development and business requirement, develops local setup and recruit and leads local teams to achieve the stated goals
- In addition to business development, assist in project development including in project financing and project construction
- Establish ACME as a partner of choice for various stakeholders in the business including local government, customers, strategic investors, vendors etc
- Objectively compute, prepare and get approved an extremely cost effective and time bound resource requirement plan for carrying targeted business activities