HR at Confidential
Views:461 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Acko - Manager - HR Operations (7-11 yrs)
Role: Manager/Senior Manager - HR Operations
Level - L7
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage end-to-end of the Employee Life Cycle - Hire to Retire
- Employee database management
- Leave and Attendance management
- Designing and implementation of HR Policies
- Monthly dashboard
- HR Analytics and Reporting, responsible for HR metrics - Headcount report, attrition report, exit analysis, Organization structure
- Managing HR Audit
- Background verification check
- Reference verification management
- Vendor management and payments
- Employee benefits
- HRIS Management and UAT & implementation
- Address employees- queries (e.g. on compensation and labor regulations)
- Statutory compliance - PF, ESIC, Shops & Establishment, Contract Labour, POSH, etc.
- Team management skills
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills. Effective at managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines, ability to prioritize conflicting demands, organize time and resources to deliver consistent results for the business and bring initiatives to successful completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication with a proven ability to influence and build relationship in a diverse environment
- Strong analytical skills; solid decision making capabilities coupled with the ability to analyse situations and provide practical recommendations
- Strong technical aptitude; advanced skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office to include: Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Good understanding of HR systems and their application to advance efficiency of operations; and Other HRMS systems
- Must be able to operate under minimal supervision with judgment for independent actions
- Proven work experience as an HR Operations Manager
- Good knowledge of labor law
- Ability to work in a high growth, fast-paced environment requiring agility to meet changes in business demand
Company Description : Acko is a new age technology based general insurance company. The company is founded by Varun Dua (Ex-CEO and founder of Coverfox). We are backed by Accel Partners, SAIF Partners, Mr. Narayan Murthy's Catamaran Ventures, Amazon, Binny Bansal, RPS Ventures and other notable angel investors and international funds.
Acko offers customers a transparent, stress-free process of buying insurance and an easy seamless servicing platform. Using data, analytics and technology, our platform would enable customers to access low prices in one click based on their risk profile. Customers can get their claims paid in the fastest possible time. In today's connected world, we believe it can reach a point that where a customer would get his claim without him even lodging it. There are multiple ecosystems today which allow us to create contextual and personalised products based on user consumption behaviours. Acko would focus on these opportunities with innovative products.
Globally, insurtech companies are leading the path of disruption. In India, Acko is on the forefront, leading and defining this insurance revolution. Acko has raised $107 Mn till and poised to grow rapidly.