HR at Confidential
Views:296 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Acko - Director - Brand Marketing - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-10 yrs)
The - Head of Brand Marketing- role reports into the EVP Marketing and is an integral role in the overall marketing function. The core responsibilities of the role will be :
Building the ACKO brand - Lead the brand development work (for external customers as well as internal employees). Define what the brand should stand for, create a unique positioning and deliver multi media campaigns and strategies that will increase brand awareness, preference and adoption
Deliver all Brand KPIs :
a. Brand Identity : Lead and develop a unique core brand identity for the mother brand ACKO
b. Brand Architecture: Develop the core brand architecture for ACKO and its sub brands, as we continue to diversify and navigate the complex regulatory framework
c. Brand Values : Work with internal stakeholders to help articulate the key values of the organization and then roll out plans to embed them into the system
d. Tone of Voice : Articulate the right tone of voice and ensure that's implemented in all forms of content
- Brand Campaign : Work closely with our agency partners to develop insightful and differentiating brand campaigns for ACKO that help establish the right identity for ACKO in consumer's mind
- Drive Brand Sponsorships across key sports, entertainment and pop culture properties.
- Lead and deliver key brand events and engagement activities across the year
- Social Media Strategy - Develop the core principles of what our social media strategy should be, how to best optimize our each social media channels to deliver brand growth
- Drive CSR strategy and activities
- Lead the internal Brand Content team
The role holder will closely work with - Head of Product Marketing- who is responsible for delivering the business targets on the Auto and the health business. The individual will need to have strong financial acumen as he/she will be responsible to manage the over-all brand budget (INR 25-35 CR) to deliver the above KPIs while driving efficiency.
- A self-driven individual with a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in core brand management roles across B2C companies, MNCs or Startups
- MBA or equivalent from a reputed Institute
- Ability to navigate dynamic and changing environment which is staple to startups
- Open to learning and receiving constructive feedback
- Ability to train and grow his/her teams and develop them into strong professionals. The person will manage a team of 6-7 individuals.
- Develop strong working relationships across the various verticals within the organisation