HR at ACG Associated Capsules Pvt Ltd
Views:3159 Applications:432 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
ACG - Head - Global Human Resources (15-20 yrs)
(This opening is only for Female Resources)
This role is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, leadership development, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, learning and development, and compensation.
The role provides strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the leadership team and other stakeholders within and outside ACG.
HR Strategy Planning & Execution:
- Lead long-term strategic planning to anticipate new change initiatives that promote organizational efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and associate productivity.
- Prepare HR & Admin strategy for the organization addressing both associate needs and business needs and ensure execution of the same with respect to Manpower, Performance Management, L & OD, Talent Management including Multiskilling, Compensation & Benefits, Rewards and Recognition, Industrial relations etc.
- Function as a strategic business partner to the other functions/leadership team for execution of key organizational wide initiatives that emerge from the overall Company Strategy Map.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation, and benefits globally.
- Ensures all SLAs and deliverables of HR and Admin are met in a timely manner and with the desired quality
- Maintain HR and Admin systems, policies, procedures, and documentation and ensures strict adherence to ACG Corporate policies. Collaborate with Corporate HR for planning of specific company level initiatives as well as implementing corporate driven initiatives
- Develop and manage Global HR and Admin functional budget and also look for ways to improve ROI of the overall function
- Maintain an organizational design that is reflective of a dynamic and up to date business environment
- Lead the HR department in the analysis and evaluation of associate performance, using those analyses to cultivate talent, close gaps and improve performance.
- The incumbent is responsible for articulating HR needs and plans to the rest of the leadership team to ensure that all aspects of HR, its practices and operations are functioning optimally.
- Ensure effective delivery of HR and labor relations programs including management of contract labor and union negotiations at the manufacturing sites globally.
Future Expansion Projects:
- Actively lead in workforce planning and defining all people practices and processes for any new greenfield or expansion facility project
- This role is also accountable for the overall HR & Admin cost including salary, benefits as part of the overall business case for the new project.