HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:1362 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Accounts Receivable Analyst - Billing & Collections/Order To Cash Operation - FMCG (4-6 yrs)
Qualification: CA/CWA/CA-Inter/CWA-Inter/MBA from Premier Institute/s
WORK LOCATION - HSR LAYOUT,SECTOR 6.
Role and responsibilities:
- This position along with the team is responsible for leading & planning the billing and/or Order to cash operations of MyGate. Position would be responsible for designing, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures, as well as streamlining billing processes across various business. This position is highly visible and requires a strong leader with the ability to prioritize, plan, and direct the department.
1. Billing :
a. Carry out Billing and Reporting activities according to specific deadlines
b. Ensure Revenue Assurance & report Monthly Dashboard for revenue for all Business/Geographies
c. Plan and implement quality assurance for all processes
2. Dunning & Collections Accounting:
a. Issue statements/dunning letters to overdue accounts
b. Post all customer receipts and ensure updated Account Balance (Direct Collections, PG Collections etc.)
c. Monitor Customersfor non-payments, delayed payments & other irregularities
d. Perform Account Reconciliations
e. Manage Customer Balance Confirmation
f. Maintain accounts receivable records to ensure aging is up to date, credits and collections are applied, uncollectible amounts are accounted for, and miscellaneous differences are cleared
g. Work with CMS Agencies in driving collections
3. Compliance& Support:
a. Ensue all compliances including (but not limited to) TDS, GST while raising Customer invoices & receiving payments
b. Ensure TDS as per 26AS is accounted and TDS certificates are collected from customers
c. Provide support on internal/external queries regarding invoicing, Issue/Reconciliation of Invoices etc.
4. Other Initiatives:
a. Assist with the implementation of a new billing system
Skills, Qualifications& Personality:
1. Candidates must have Billing/Collections & Order to Cash domain expertise of min 3 years
2. Experience in Zoho Billing & Tally would be an added advantage
3. Strong communication skills and experience in interacting with external customer and internal divisions
4. Be able to proactively build relationships with customers and departments.
5. Detail oriented and organized in work; ability to meet assigned deadlines
6. Candidate must have skills to handle team and direct reportees under him/her
7. Ability to lead, motivate and encourage team towards better performance level
8. Well versed with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
9. High-energy with a sense of urgency, accuracy, and attention to detail
10. Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and impeccable integrity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.