Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:189 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Accounts Manager - Real Estate/Construction Firm (10-13 yrs)
Our client is a well established real estate and construction company. They are looking CA / ICWAI / intermediate or MBA ( not distant education) candidates from Hyderabad . The position involves independent handling of accounts and finance function. Looking for candidates who has handled fund raising, handling big 4 auditors, finalization, and the accounts team.
Client is looking for the candidate who is below 40 years.
Brief Job Profile.
- to take charge of accounts; closure of books of account;
- to oversee the finance & commercial function under the guidance of ED & CFO
- get ready for a bigger role to take over from a superannuating senior Strategic Roles
- develop right dashboards for accurate and relevant MIS to support management decisions
- ensure systems, controls, diligence in financial and commercial transactions protecting Organization from immediate and long-term financial claims
- oversee timely and accurate accounting of transactions; closing of books of account; auditing
- plan and arrange for funds needed for business; make persuasive data-based "case" for funds; negotiate cost; as needed seek help and intervention of top management
- review existing MIS; design and develop improved dashboards for providing timely, crisp, relevant information to support business decisions
- as needed, develop financial models to support raising of project finance
- monitor and control expenditure
- maintain good relations with stake-holders, decision-makers in the Organization
- maintain good relations with auditors, legal advisors, consultants and other such external agencies
- subscribe to channels of learning to keep abreast of changes in regulations, trends in industry
Interested candidates must contact S Krishnan at 8309618146
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.