HR Manager at Ikya Global
Views:2768 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Accounts Manager - Manufacturing - CA (12-15 yrs)
Qualification: Chartered Accountant
Experience: 12 to 15 Years Post Qualification with Oracle & Hyperion Background
Industry : Preferably from Manufacturing Industry
1. Month end and Year end close of Books of Accounts.
2. Maintaining books of accounts for local and Group Accounts.
3. Experience in handling Revaluations of Foreign Currency Accounts.
4. Adherence to Accounting policies and Accounting Framework.
5. Drawing up financial statements with full notes to Accounts and disclosures on a quarterly basis.
6. Independently managing the entire close process.
7. Scrutiny of books of accounts.
8. Finalization of Books and Accounts in I-GAAP, INDAS and US GAAP along with notes under all the standards.
9. Ledger Scrutiny and act as the single point of contact between the Payables, Receivables, Fixed Assets management team.
10. Implementation of Controls framework, Liaising with the Internal Auditors
11. Liaising with internal and statutory auditors on audit requirements.
12. Completing Tax Audit.
13. Ensuring data sanctity of tax related ledgers for audit purposes.
14. Liaising with external consultants [primarily big 4] on closure of tax related matter.
15. Preparation of Statement of Prepaid expenses and charging off to expenses account periodically.
16. Performing Bank Accounts Reconciliation.
17. Reconciliation of all General Ledger Accounts and ensure transactions are posted correctly in the Books.
18. Cost Centre allocations/distributions and Assessment.
19. Monthly Balance Sheet and P&L Flux Analysis.
20. Consolidation of Inter Company/Related party transactions and Reconciliations.
21. Maintain Fixed Asset Register, Manage Fixed Assets additions, disposals, Compute Depreciation and conduct Physical Verification of Assets.
22. Assist and handling Various Audits like Internal Audit, Statutory Audit, Inter Company Audit, Department Audit etc.,
23. Co-Ordinate with Cross Functional Teams and External Consultants as per the Business Requirement.
24. knowledge of Direct Taxes, Indirect Taxes and Statutory Compliances. For Example: Income Tax, TDS, GST, PF, PT and ESI.
25. Fair knowledge and understanding of EOU Rules, policies/procedures and EOU export-import operations.
26. Knowledge of General Ledgers, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables.
27. Maintain Standard procedures, documentation and quality records per Accounting norms.
28. Hands on experience in Revenue Recognition, Billing, issuing Debit Notes and Credit Notes.
29. Finalization of Balance Sheet and Statutory Accounts
30. Knowledge of Accounting Standards (as per Ind-AS Accounting Standards)
31. Knowledge of Import and exports and various incentives available under the Customs Act i.e. Advance License and Duty Drawback etc.
32. Knowledge of Accounting Software, Oracle, Hyperion.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.