HR at Matrix Management Services
Views:466 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Accounts Director - Ad Operations (12-20 yrs)
- Identify business opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Work with customers to understand business needs and provide optimum solutions.
- Manage day-to-day activities of a team of Account Managers.
- Provide support and guidance to account management team.
- Track and monitor overall account performance to meet utilization targets.
- Work with management in identifying business success factors and risks for new and existing clients.
- Prepare monthly overview of client activities, business forecast and future plan.
- Manage contract renewals and perform contract and financial negotiations.
- Assist in issue escalation and risk management.
- Work closely with account management team to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Develop long and short term strategic plans for clients.
- Establish and grow a strong relationship with multiple senior client stakeholders through a demonstration of industry knowledge and of the application to business challenges
- Prepare and deliver client presentations, case studies and proposals.
- Manage all aspects of the client business providing superior customer service while maximizing business opportunities
- Responsible for meeting business KPI's and development of business plans.
- Lead and manage all strategic channel planning activities associated with assigned account(s)
- Work with analytic partners to gauge media performance and KPI's to determine the extent to which the original objectives and strategies were met
- Manage multi-disciplinary team ensuring all team members are delegated work appropriate for their level and experience and that the team remains challenged and engaged
- Proactively keep abreast of industry trends and share knowledge with team
- Mentor the team to maximize individuals- growth, and harness the strengths and opportunities of each team member
- Work closely with their direct report to optimize any revenue opportunities within the agency at large
WORK EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 12-14 years- account management experience.
- 4-6 years- of experience working with Digital Ad Operations teams and/or Analytics teams.
- Agency experience preferred
- Master in Management and in Marketing is preferred
- Strong integrated advertising experience with an emphasis on interactive/digital direct marketing.
- Experience in Adops and programmatic marketing.
- Strategic thinking balanced with ability to make decisions and recommend actionable strategy.
- Ability to lead and communicate effectively with cross functional teams.
- Organized, analytical, persuasive, inspirational, well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Self-confident, flexible yet takes and defends positions.
- Ability to present ideas, concepts and strategic direction to senior level clients.
- Clear, concise business writer.
- Good evaluator of advertising and marketing solutions.
- Proven track record of developing strong client relationships.
- Digitally fluent, with an understanding of the complex, fragmented media landscape
- Strong business & financial acumen
- Being the client's gatekeeper; ensuring creative excellence/output
- Divinely discontent with the status quo, an agent for change
- Strong networker of both internal and external talent
- Authentically passionate about the work, your team and our business