Co-Founder at Big Bang HR Advisors
Views:234 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Accountant - Conglomerate (2-6 yrs)
Accountant (CA/CA Inter)
Career Opportunity with Bangkok, in a Large Conglomerate
- Having relevant knowledge in Accounting
- Experience in Audit
- Statutory Compliance
- Financial Analysis
- Reimbursement of travel to and from India will be provided once a year.
- Range of Age - preferably less than 30 years
- Preferred status would be bachelor
- Excellent communication Skills
- Candidates looking for long-term experience for Thailand only should Apply
Qualification : CA Inter and CA Qualified Candidates to Apply
- Conducting tax planning and tax oversight for special projects
- Preparing income tax returns
- Providing accurate reports on a company's finances to government agencies
- Reviewing tax forms and make recommendations for adjustments if necessary
- Resolving any tax-related issues for the business or client
- Maintaining strong professional relationships with businesses and clients for continued service
- Executing client related engagements as per the firms Audit Work Process, ensuring that the work carried out by the team is reviewed in a timely manner.
- Effectively manage the audit process with consideration of audit risk and accounting technical matters
- Evaluate the current state of audit, identify gaps and weakness, define a path to solution and develop and execute a plan to achieve success.
- Maintain tracker of audit issues/ self-identified control issues and track them for closure and create dashboards for reporting purpose.
- Identify gaps in controls and potential implication for discussion with the reporting Manager or client Partner.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.